Page 150 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 46293
    My vegan sister in law showed animal torture videos to my 4 and 6 year old kids to show them why she is a vegan.
    According to my kids the video showed cows and chickens being beaten by people and was "bloody".

Quote Originally Posted by papapoopski View Post
    My vegan sister in law showed animal torture videos to my 4 and 6 year old kids to show them why she is a vegan.
    According to my kids the video showed cows and chickens being beaten by people and was "bloody".
    Fuck that shit. My sister in law one Christmas told her 2 and 3 year old daughters that my wife and I were eating baby pigs when we plated up some ham. You want to eat like a rabbit, fine. Just don't put your issues on toddlers and kids who don't know any better. Fuckers.

I hate people that think they're being cool or ironic by intentionally sounding like a mentally challenged person when referring to any sporting event in the hopes you pick up on the fact that they want you to know they don't watch sports or care for them. Get the fuck out of the bar with 20 tvs tuned to sports then asshole. I'm sure there's a book club meeting somewhere.
    I still call it The Jake.

When I was a kid, maybe 10 or 11, the neighbor brought home a bunch of bunnies, let his kids, girls, my age, 6 and 4 I think, play with them for a week then butchered them (the bunnies) and made them eat them.

That's a great basis for a children's book, or at least a Disney movie?

My friend's family got a pig, then slaughtered it. We got "pig" (no name) drunk the night before... He barely made it up his plank to bed, so we are sure he was happy to be bacon.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    That's a great basis for a children's book, or at least a Disney movie?
    Don't most Disney movies start out with that kind of shit anyway? Bambi is orphaned, Nemo is orphaned, the guy in UP has his wife die, Dumbo is sold to the circus... Seriously, Disney is the fucking worst shit to show your kids.
    I still call it The Jake.

Agreed.. Disney kills.

And even worse, annoys me.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Breeders and their spawn.

the unhealthy health care workers annoy me every time, I don't think i will ever adjust to it

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    There's a teacher at my school who has a PhD (from carlton....) and insists everyone calls her doctor. Bitch.
    99% of my college professors preferred to be called Professor which gets old fast. I don't get annoyed with MDs wanting to be called doctors because the work put in to become one and then stay one is immense.

Quote Originally Posted by raynord22 View Post
    99% of my college professors preferred to be called Professor which gets old fast. I don't get annoyed with MDs wanting to be called doctors because the work put in to become one and then stay one is immense.
    My sister and her husband both have PhDs and are University professors at Penn State. My BiL once joked to me that he spent waaaay too much time in school to be called "Mister." I told him I did too many drugs before dropping out of my Bachelor's program to care.

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    All the parody threads that pop up. Does some jobless 50 something who's likely trying to jack off really think he's that funny?
    People who just try to jack off annoy me.

Isn't doctor a title? Like Mrs, Ms or Mr? So if you are using first names you wouldn't use a title but last names you would? I think PhD doctors put in a lot of work, too and I can see Dr Suzy Smith being irritated that you insist on calling her Miss Smith or Suzy in an academic setting when last names with titles are the common way professors are referred to...

You're right and I agree all doctorate degrees take a lot of work. I guess the point could be generalized to: All formalities get annoying when you have repeated contact with someone.

Some dood staring at me doing 95# barbell jump lunges holding a 10# plate in his grubby little hands ask if im almost done with the squat rack. I say yes but he just stands there watching me holing that stupid plate. As soon as I rack the bar but with the bar still on my back he slides on that 10# plate. I got a bit argro took the 10# plate off and threw it across the room, took the bar still loaded with the weight I was using to the other room. The bar still had the clips on it when he slid on his 10# plate, who does that? Then he never used the rack he used the smith machine instead. On top of it all I hit reset instead of pause on my 10min timer for my WOD grrrrrrrrrr.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    Some dood staring at me doing 95# barbell jump lunges holding a 10# plate in his grubby little hands ask if im almost done with the squat rack. I say yes but he just stands there watching me holing that stupid plate. As soon as I rack the bar but with the bar still on my back he slides on that 10# plate. I got a bit argro took the 10# plate off and threw it across the room, took the bar still loaded with the weight I was using to the other room. The bar still had the clips on it when he slid on his 10# plate, who does that? Then he never used the rack he used the smith machine instead. On top of it all I hit reset instead of pause on my 10min timer for my WOD grrrrrrrrrr.
    Sounds like you need a gym in your garage. Gyms are filled with annoying, even good ones.

Crossfit douches.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Crossfit douches.
    ^^^this. And those whose tweet or post their workout #whothefuckcares

Quote Originally Posted by raynord22 View Post
    You're right and I agree all doctorate degrees take a lot of work. I guess the point could be generalized to: All formalities get annoying when you have repeated contact with someone.
    To be a professor in, say, biology = 5 to 8 year phd plus 2-3 year postdoc. Hours can be comparable to MD at times, except the entire process is much more independently with no career guarantees like you get in medicine. So yeah, every once and a while, it's fun to be called "doctor."

But I agree. Insist or make a big deal of it and you're a douche.

/end{rant}

Whiny students who think that Professors are present to make sure they get an A.
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

Tim Horton's Dark Roast sucks balls, as does the rest of their shitty coffee.

Men with anger issues throwing shit at the gym.

Ahhh come it keeps ppl on their toes.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Tri-state batteries has a new commercial out and in it they show a sign that says "Welcome to Seattle". The sign is planted along a two-lane road in what is obviously a PINE FOREST. There are no forkin' PINE FORESTS anywhere on the Seattle city limits. The picture looks like it was taken in Bend Oregon. Get it right people, just because it's an evergreen does not mean it's Seattle.

Hate lazy advertisers. Can't even photoshop a picture right.

The H&R Block get your billions back guy annoys me.