Page 153 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 46293
    People cunting up threads.

Agreed, guilty as charged.

When it doesn't even get to freezing levels clear to the top.

Separated organic peanut butter. Unseparated peanut butter with hydrogenated oils.

Any peanut butter that says one of the following:

No Salt
    Five Spice
    Goober
    Honey
    Raspberry Marshmellow Fluff

Nut butters that aren't peanut butter including almond or hazelnut.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

It was nearly 60 at my house at midnight last night. I slept with the window open no problem. The frogs seemed to have woken up and were ribbiting all night.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    It was nearly 60 at my house at midnight last night. I slept with the window open no problem. The frogs seemed to have woken up and were ribbiting all night.
    Do ya do drugs, Danny?

Betcha get a free bowl a soup with that hat!

Be the ball, Bobby

people that over exaggerate storm forecasts

...I can read/listen to the news...you aren't going to convince me we're getting a foot when the forecast says 4"

I have a buddy that does this with EVERY storm that comes thru..."DUDE!...WE'RE GONNA GET LIKE 2 FEET!" (NOAA forecast reports possible 3-5")

A guy in the locker room tried pulling this BS on me tonight as I'm looking at the forecast on my phone that says half of what he's telling me
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Separated organic peanut butter. Unseparated peanut butter with hydrogenated oils.

No Salt
    Five Spice
    Goober
    Honey

This is the bomb of all peanut butter in case you didn't know:

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post

No Salt
    Five Spice
    Goober
    Honey

What about deez nuts?

spook Guest
    the goober shit makes me want to die. haven't seen it in years.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    people that over exaggerate storm forecasts

...I can read/listen to the news...you aren't going to convince me we're getting a foot when the forecast says 4"

I have a buddy that does this with EVERY storm that comes thru..."DUDE!...WE'RE GONNA GET LIKE 2 FEET!" (NOAA forecast reports possible 3-5")

A guy in the locker room tried pulling this BS on me tonight as I'm looking at the forecast on my phone that says half of what he's telling me

does anybody exaggerate more than noaa? it was torture learning through repeated crushings of hope that noaa forecast always overstates what will really happen on mt. hood.

bham costco dropping the gas price down to 1.77 10 minutes after i fill up my car and multiple canadian jerry cans

holy fucking shitballs

Quote Originally Posted by legallyillegal View Post
    bham costco dropping the gas price down to 1.77 10 minutes after i fill up my car and multiple canadian jerry cans

You.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    does anybody exaggerate more than noaa? it was torture learning through repeated crushings of hope that noaa forecast always overstates what will really happen on mt. hood.
    I was a landscaper for 15 years... Owned my own business for portion of those.

I relied heavily on forecasts for knowing how to prepare. I'm not just talking snow, just overall weather.

For years I would cross reference every forecast I could get my hands on because they were always so different. Over time I just stopped looking at anything but NOAA since they were so much more accurate consistently.

Sent from one of those fancy cellular telephones
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

maybe stop looking at the higher elevation forecasts that the resorts link to?
    NOAA's the least exaggerated that i've found

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    maybe stop looking at the higher elevation forecasts that the resorts link to?
    NOAA's the least exaggerated that i've found
    I haven't really used NOAA as more than a secondary resource for years. I never really considered the top of mhx as higher elevation as much as relevant elevation. i'm sure you would know better.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    I was a landscaper for 15 years... Owned my own business for portion of those.

I relied heavily on forecasts for knowing how to prepare. I'm not just talking snow, just overall weather.

For years I would cross reference every forecast I could get my hands on because they were always so different. Over time I just stopped looking at anything but NOAA since they were so much more accurate consistently.

Sent from one of those fancy cellular telephones
    I'm talking about snow depth forecasts on mt hood only because that is
    the time I used to refer to it most.

Have you ever seen people....who write like this...I don't have a fucking clue why they do this...and it drives me nuts...Even worse,,,,are the crazy comma,,,,people.

I haven't really used NOAA as more than a secondary resource for years. I never really considered the top of mhx as higher elevation as much as relevant elevation. i'm sure you would know better.
    Well, guess what? That elevation change is indeed a significant delta for inches of snowfall too.

spook Guest
    um, yeah. like I said, if I'm riding at meadows, the expected snowfall at the top of mhx is relevant, right?

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Have you ever seen people....who write like this...I don't have a fucking clue why they do this...and it drives me nuts...Even worse,,,,are the crazy comma,,,,people.
    Thinking of someone on here?
    ,,,, ja,,,,jajajajaja,,,,,jajaja

um, yeah. like I said, if I'm riding at meadows, the expected snowfall at the top of mhx is relevant, right?
    Not really. What's relevant for setting your expectations is the minimum amount at the hill, the lowest elevation. That is at the base area typically (yes at MHM, not at Tline). You can expect it only gets better with elevation. So, if it says snow at 6000' but rain at 5000' (and you only check the report at 6000'), it doesn't sound like much of an outing to drive a few hours for, does it?

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Not really. What's relevant for setting your expectations is the minimum amount at the hill, the lowest elevation. That is at the base area typically (yes at MHM, not at Tline). You can expect it only gets better with elevation. So, if it says snow at 6000' but rain at 5000' (and you only check the report at 6000'), it doesn't sound like much of an outing to drive a few hours for, does it?
    i didn't say I didn't check the base. I used mhx as the example of the "high elevations" you suggested I stop looking at. of course I look at all the elevations where I'm going. my point was that in my experience, NOAA forecasts for meadows tended to overstate the depth of snow expected when compared with what actually happened. so for instance, the forecast would call for 11-14" at the top of mhx and the actual recorded at the top of mhx was 5".

my point was that in my experience, NOAA forecasts for meadows tended to overstate the depth of snow expected when compared with what actually happened. so for instance, the forecast would call for 11-14" at the top of mhx and the actual recorded at the top of mhx was 5".
    I haven't experienced that, but that certainly would be annoying