Page 176 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 46183
    Its raining hard or snowing hard or foggy....TURN ON YOUR LIGHTS!!!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    What is worse is people who see round abouts as a game to be won or lost... ie winning by not stopping but causing everyone else to stop because rather than going a reasonable speed that allows others to go in going as fast as you can without crashing. This clears the path for everyone behind the first douche to do the same and the roundabout becomes useless at its purpose until someone calls the bluff of someone else and goes in front to break the uneven flow.
    Punch the accelerator, close your eyes, and hope for the best.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Does dumbfee even hang around here anymore? Or did he get promoted to Chief Sanitation Officer?
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

TSA rules about liquids. So, I can take multiple 3 oz containers of the same thing in my bag? Fucking brilliant!

Creflow Dollar
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

This. This annoys me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1432221345022.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	167365  

Quote Originally Posted by vt_ski View Post
    This. This annoys me.
    That and oil spills

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    That and oil spills
    Errl or oil?

This. This annoys me.
    What is it specifically about that which you find annoying? I'm playing devil's advocate here because there is probably more to the story behind that picture.

Shit that annoys you

Trying to post in a thread not realizing it's locked and taking the dog for a walk with an empty stash
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by Plainview View Post
    What is it specifically about that which you find annoying? I'm playing devil's advocate here because there is probably more to the story behind that picture.
    Yeah, I probably should have provided some context. It's a rich family that dropped some coin to blast an elephant while it was eating.

Shit that annoys you

Yeah, I probably should have provided some context. It's a rich family that dropped some coin to blast an elephant while it was eating.
    You do know that shit is highly regulated by the that country's government with a butt load of money paid to local economy and the meat goes to the locals, no matter how your western sensibilities are things are different in Africa
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    sucks when the cart leaks.
    Can I blame Shell for that?

I hate when I have a nice outfit going, and then I spill milk all over myself.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Honey crisp apples ruined me for all other apples and they cost too much

I just boned this fat chick o god. She was like "my turn on top" and I was like na I ain't bout dyin.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

that was a pretty piss poor attempt, bro.

Shit that annoys you

Just when I think my wife understands.....

I come home and find that she's trying to season my enameled cast iron Dutch oven on the wood stove. Just walked in the house to a smoking puddle of hot bacon grease in the bottom of the pan on a tamped down wood stove. I do it all the time with the cast iron but....

Edit: at least the smoke alarms weren't going off yet. Glad I came home before my bar shift.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

mmmmmm..... baconnn.

May, in a low snow season. Can't go ski and the surf is always all fucked up in May. Jeezuz Christ, I am so fucking bored.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

WestCoastPDR Guest
    People who think it's ok to bring their dog into stores. Grocery stores especially. Wtf. If its not a service dog leave it in the car / truck. One stays in the truck. Wtf.

AND

Horse shit on the trails. As a dog owner if my dog shits onthe trail I MOVE IT OFF TRAIL. Screw the stupid poop bags and the hipsters who leave them there who think the poop fairy picks it up. It's shit. It will decompose naturally. Last thing I want is to be hauling ass on my bike and have to dodge a bill pile of horse shit. Equestrian's put a fkn bag on that ass

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastPDR View Post

Horse shit on the trails. As a dog owner if my dog shits onthe trail I MOVE IT OFF TRAIL. Screw the stupid poop bags and the hipsters who leave them there who think the poop fairy picks it up. It's shit. It will decompose naturally. Last thing I want is to be hauling ass on my bike and have to dodge a bill pile of horse shit. Equestrian's put a fkn bag on that ass
    Yeah well riders pay them back when they come screaming around a corner and spook their horse.

BTW - dismounting/mounting on the trail is not always possible. Horses tend to be a little taller than bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    BTW - dismounting/mounting on the trail is not always possible. Horses tend to be a little taller than bikes.
    I haven't bled my brakes in a while so I'm going to have trouble slowing down around that corner

we were just having this discussion tonight, trails that see multiple user groups lead to so much tension because everyone has a hard time admitting that they might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    I haven't bled my brakes in a while so I'm going to have trouble slowing down around that corner

we were just having this discussion tonight, trails that see multiple user groups lead to so much tension because everyone has a hard time admitting that they might be wrong.
    LOL!! Well historically I think people have been riding horses on trails longer than bikes so there is that pesky thing called "precedent".

And I know you're kidding about having trouble slowing down because spooked horse can lead to a rider's death easier than you think. I had a friend who died falling off her horse and the horse tripped at the walk. Come to think of it a woman I worked with died riding her bike when she caught her pedal on a cement post and went over the handle bars. It's a down right dangerous world out there!

LOL!! Well historically I think people have been riding horses on trails longer than bikes so there is that pesky thing called "precedent".
    tell me about it. god forbid we do anything new

And I know you're kidding about having trouble slowing down because spooked horse can lead to a rider's death easier than you think. I had a friend who died falling off her horse and the horse tripped at the walk. Come to think of it a woman I worked with died riding her bike when she caught her pedal on a cement post and went over the handle bars. It's a down right dangerous world out there!
    I try to only be an asshole on the internet. which brings us full circle back to horseshit..