Page 67 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 46303
    People in movie theaters.

Yeah, I mean pretty much all of them.

Wearing glasses during raging NERF gun battles. They fall off and they get all sweaty.

People who's handwriting looks like they hold the writing utensil with their butthole.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    People who's handwriting looks like they hold the writing utensil with their butthole.
    Hey, it took years for me to learn to write like an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by HansJob View Post
    USA! USA! USA! It was great for 1984, but anymore it's as annoying as that tomohawk chant. Jesus.

People who don't understand how to use the word "anymore". I hear this horrible misuse more and more often. Fucking grating.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    People who don't understand how to use the word "anymore". I hear this horrible misuse more and more often. Fucking grating.
    Seems like I'm always hungry anymore. Rediculus.
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Quote Originally Posted by dumpy View Post
    Needless to say, never been back. I've since found a real barber who tracks me and knows about my haircut habits by actually conversing with me, learning my name, finding out how I like my haircut, what my hobbies are and what sports teams I like. No impersonal and invasive point of sale nonsense. And despite being a small (3 chair), hella old school, part time, 3 day a week shop run by someone who is essentially retired, my barber will gladly scan my card on his iPhone.
    This is one of the great losses of modern society. The last town I lived in had an old-timey barber shop. Two guys, old chairs, straight razor on the neck. Sometimes you have to wait an hour or so, but it's OK because they're always rapping about sports and what-not...and the table is covered with SI, MotorTrend, and Playboy mags. I wish there was a comeback of the traditional barber.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Hugh Conway Guest
    there's "man-salons" that are a modern approximation in a bunch of yuppie cities for those that like being Summer's Eve fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    there's "man-salons" that are a modern approximation in a bunch of yuppie cities for those that like being Summer's Eve fresh.
    Engrish prease
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    This is one of the great losses of modern society. The last town I lived in had an old-timey barber shop. Two guys, old chairs, straight razor on the neck. Sometimes you have to wait an hour or so, but it's OK because they're always rapping about sports and what-not...and the table is covered with SI, MotorTrend, and Playboy mags. I wish there was a comeback of the traditional barber.
    I just found one of these places only a few blocks from my new house. Went in yesterday and got the full treatment from Marty, who's been working there for 50 years.

Only thing I'm going to miss about the chain "cheap cuts" place I used to go is the little Vietnamese honeys.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Paying someone to cut my hair. That annoys me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wahl-wa8358-312-professional-hair-clipper-and-trimmer-2_3.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	150352

Paying someone to cut my hair. That annoys me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wahl-wa8358-312-professional-hair-clipper-and-trimmer-2_3.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	150352
    Spoken like someone thats never been to a good barber or gotten the straight razor treatment.

I am annoyed by the fact that the best barbers seem to keep the crappiest hours. Would it kill ya to be open until 7 one night a week so I can come in after work? Open later if ya gotta
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

^^^ I just prefer to do it myself. Cheap, takes no time, and nobody yammering at me about things I don't give a shit about. Plus, I live in the middle of nowhere.

When it's overcast, dark and cloudy and it doesn't snow.

Quote Originally Posted by dumpy View Post
    Spoken like someone thats never been to a good barber or gotten the straight razor treatment.

I am annoyed by the fact that the best barbers seem to keep the crappiest hours. Would it kill ya to be open until 7 one night a week so I can come in after work? Open later if ya gotta
    You need to find a Hispanic barber shop.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Big news weather coming in....(NY,NJ,CT)... The map has 3 colors for us to figure out just how horrific it'll be.... Weather advisory, weather warning and weather alert zones... All this is too much with a salt shortage and all... Call in the National Guard already.

Trying to figure out women.

^^^ I just prefer to do it myself. Cheap, takes no time, and nobody yammering at me about things I don't give a shit about. Plus, I live in the middle of nowhere.
    Ditto. Takes 10 minutes once every two weeks. I couldn't drive to the road I'd take to drive to the town where there's a barber in 10 minutes. And my $20 clipper is still going strong after 10 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

It's probably already been mentioned, but people who come into your office and just hang out while you are on the phone waiting for you to get off.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Park poles in the backcountry, that and having all your avie gear dangling off your back
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Crass, I hate to tell you this, but we are skiing with ice today, and he is head to toe techy fiber. Myth. Busted.

Seriously. It seems to be WAY worse up North, too. I heard a lot of tortured English growing up down South (especially being near Mexico), but the misuse of "anymore" seems to be an epidemic up here. My grammar isn't perfect, but the blatant mistreatment of "anymore" is like nails on a chalkboard to me. I don't quite know why it annoys me so bad, but it simply does.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    I don't quite know why it annoys me so bad, but it simply does.
    Psst.....Grammar jedi

Do or do not, there is no try (badly).
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

shit, we just went over this in a Old Larry thread

paging mtngirl69

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Psst.....Grammar jedi

Do or do not, there is no try (badly).
    Doh! Nice catch. I hate it when I mess up that blatantly anymore.