Page 136 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 46293
    I get a large volume of mail for about 5 different people, none of whom I know or lives at my address. It's a pain in the ass to return to sender, and it doesn't feel right to start fires with it. I also stepped in dogshit this morning in bare feet while retrieving the mail. Right between the toes.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_sick View Post
    I get a large volume of mail for about 5 different people, none of whom I know or lives at my address.
    I've lived in my current house since 2005 and I'm still getting mail addressed to the previous owner.

Shit that annoys you

Opening the packages of custom blinds that have been sitting here for two weeks and discovering one set has the wrong mounting hardware. And Lowes won't just give us new proper hardware. Have to return the whole thing and reorder. Dumb.

edit: and no mounting instructions with the blinds

Then getting about halfway through installing the fan/light and discovering that the holes to mount the blades to the fan don't line up with the holes on the blades.

I sent the wife down to deal with customer service. As annoyed as I am, I think they're going to be way less happy dealing with her than me. That girl is mean as a snake.

And wicked_sick, the dogshit story brings tears of joy to my heart. That must have been awesome! The only thing that could make that better is if you don't even have a dog.
    Last edited by ~mikey b; 11-22-2014 at 06:46 PM.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Speaking of stepping in stuff...very annoyed by dumbshits who top off their tank and spill gas all over the ground so that the next person who gets out of their car to fill up steps in gas, then it stays on the shoes and stinks up the car...fucking hate that smell.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    For the baby?
    I've heard cognac for the baby.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Java update available.

New neighbor's dog that barks incessantly at me when I pull in my driveway. Never wanted to shoot a dog before, but this one sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Phildo_Baggins View Post
    People who put their rocket boxes in the middle of their roof. May as well hang a sign that says you never actually use it, you just like burning extra gas all the time.
    I call bull shib on that too. Some people like their stuff to look even and put-together. If you're not putting a rack on one side like a bike on the other what's wrong with it right in the middle?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    Java update available.
    Go to the start menu, type msconfig and hit enter. Disable the updaters for Java and Adobe and other stuff if you want under the startup tab. You're welcome.
    You can mess with the services tab too, but be careful, and hide the MS services.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    New neighbor's dog that barks incessantly at me when I pull in my driveway. Never wanted to shoot a dog before, but this one sucks.
    Been there. Neighbor guy has 36 sled dogs, thinks he's Jack London or something. Many fantasies about soaking meat in antifreeze and tossing it over the fence in the dead of night. Pretty sick. We finally got him into court for creating a public nuisance. He has since done a pretty good job of fixing the problem with high frequency anti-bark devices.

A friend of mine owns 30-unit trailer park. He says that giving anti-bark collars to his tenant's dogs has reduced complaints to near zero.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Been there. Neighbor guy has 36 sled dogs, thinks he's Jack London or something. Many fantasies about soaking meat in antifreeze and tossing it over the fence in the dead of night. Pretty sick. We finally got him into court for creating a public nuisance. He has since done a pretty good job of fixing the problem with high frequency anti-bark devices.
    Missoula? Bozeman? Talkeetna?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    I call bull shib on that too. Some people like their stuff to look even and put-together. If you're not putting a rack on one side like a bike on the other what's wrong with it right in the middle?

Cuz then you get dirt and road salt on your ski clothes? That you now have to jump up on your car to get your gear? ....Does make it easier to retrieve from either side if your pod has that feature

I keep mine as far left as possible but just because my forster has a monster sunroof and I love to be able to have a view. Even got the Thule cascade because its one of the narrowest on the market.

I Also keep it off the car during the summer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Cuz then you get dirt and road salt on your ski clothes? That you now have to jump up on your car to get your gear? ....Does make it easier to retrieve from either side if your pod has that feature

I keep mine as far left as possible but just because my forster has a monster sunroof and I love to be able to have a view. Even got the Thule cascade because its one of the narrowest on the market.

I Also keep it off the car during the summer.
    This, pretty much. Makes it a lot harder for most people to get stuff in and out of the box if you use it a lot. YMMV obviously. It seems to me that most of the cars I see with the boxes dead in the middle don't seem like they get a lot of use, and are there mostly for show. Especially when that person is driving their Mustang (with box) 15mph on the freeway because there is a "chance" of snow. <------- That's also maybe just an Oregon thing.

What about dual rocket boxes on a hummer?
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

National news people who mispronounce area names. Guy on 60 minutes just said "Sk-A-git river in Washington state" WTF? You can't have one of your many interns call someone to find out proper pronunciation?

It is pronounced "Sk-aa-jit"

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    What about dual rocket boxes on a hummer?
    Those people have their own problems to work through

get paid

Missoula? Bozeman? Talkeetna?
    Helena.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    National news people who mispronounce area names. Guy on 60 minutes just said "Sk-A-git river in Washington state" WTF? You can't have one of your many interns call someone to find out proper pronunciation?

It is pronounced "Sk-aa-jit"
    I'll tell you what used to annoy me when I lived out there were all the native names co-opted by the whites for rivers and towns... all the Stillaguamasnohomokish stuff. It just doesn't roll off the tongue in English.

I'll tell you what used to annoy me when I lived out there were all the native names co-opted by the whites for rivers and towns... all the Stillaguamasnohomokish stuff. It just doesn't roll off the tongue in English.
    Were they all co-opted or did the whites use the names the native already had for the places? Where I live it is the name the natives gave it. Walla Walla means "land of many waters". I'm sure it isn't spelled as native would have spelled it (many didn't have a written language) but they used the name as best they could. Seattle for instance is named after Chief Sealth. Didn't it all got muddled when people with different accents, whatnot, pronounced it until everyone settled on one spelling/pronunciation, right?

M
    You'll hate Nuevo Mexico.

Just about died on the freeway today. Was in the right lane in stop/go traffic with a mandatory merge lane to the right of me. All of a sudden, traffic picks up to ~60 and a landscaping truck is trying to merge behind me but this cunt in an suv won't let him in. Normally I wouldn't care but I see that the landscaping truck in now on the shoulder and the shoulder is about to get too narrow for him with a guardrail coming up quick. Meanwhile this cunt is glued to my ass and refuses to let the guy in. So I slow WAY down and the truck barely squeezes by to merge IN FRONT of me. All this at between 40-60mph. Now that nobody is trying to merge the cunt quits tailgating me.

Thing is, she probably drives like that all the time. We really, really, really need highway snipers to take care of people like this. It will give our veterans valuable employment for their return to civilian life and keep their skills sharp if they're ever called back into service.

Quote Originally Posted by jma233 View Post
    Just about died on the freeway today. Was in the right lane in stop/go traffic with a mandatory merge lane to the right of me. All of a sudden, traffic picks up to ~60 and a landscaping truck is trying to merge behind me but this cunt in an suv won't let him in. Normally I wouldn't care but I see that the landscaping truck in now on the shoulder and the shoulder is about to get too narrow for him with a guardrail coming up quick. Meanwhile this cunt is glued to my ass and refuses to let the guy in. So I slow WAY down and the truck barely squeezes by to merge IN FRONT of me. All this at between 40-60mph. Now that nobody is trying to merge the cunt quits tailgating me.

Thing is, she probably drives like that all the time. We really, really, really need highway snipers to take care of people like this. It will give our veterans valuable employment for their return to civilian life and keep their skills sharp if they're ever called back into service.
    I've been thinking more and more that there needs to be either continuing driver education or testing of drivers every 5 years or something.

It's probably been mentioned but: People that don't know how to use the accelerator at stop lights.
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

Quote Originally Posted by jma233 View Post

A...MEN

I see this shit every day. I always wish I could pull these people over, grab their keys, and throw them into the woods, water, tall grass, etc...
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Think that's the most commonly repeated annoyance in this long running thread. And for good reason.

get paid