Page 189 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 46225
    Brooks Bros is classic.

This bitch...

Get a fucking life, Jesus Christ.

And I have kiss guy now, too. I blame mtngirl. Never happened before that goddamn thread.
    Last edited by guroo270; 06-30-2015 at 05:21 AM.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    Brooks Bros is classic.

This bitch...

And I have kiss guy now, too. I blame mtngirl. Never happened before that goddamn thread.
    Well it is Monster, she might be on to something.

Blowing kiss guy is meant to be a joke I think.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    Well it is Monster, she might be on to something.

Blowing kiss guy is meant to be a joke I think.
    Even if she is completely right, how can someone care that much about it? Shouldn't she be out civilizing Afrikans or something?
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Shouldn't she be out civilizing Afrikans or something?
    The dutch settlers?

They probably drink Monster.

Even if she is completely right, how can someone care that much about it? Shouldn't she be out civilizing Afrikans or something?
    Because, as she said... "jesus said people perish because of lack of knowledge". She's god's little helper just doing her part. And she has changed my mind about monster, I like it, especially the logo.

Quote Originally Posted by steff View Post
    Because, as she said... "jesus said people perish because of lack of knowledge". She's god's little helper just doing her part. And she has changed my mind about monster, I like it, especially the logo.
    But it tastes like shit.

On topic, Energy drinks.

Trying to get off a flight and having an entire family of 10+ people clog the exit row. Get the fuck off the plane, your time to socialize isn't when the plane is parked.

And another thing while I am shaking my fist at the clouds....

This whole "Keep Calm and _________ On" is getting old.

This bitch...

HFS. Wow. HFS.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post

I agree and I feel the same way about the whole Got Milk campaign. It seems like every other small business owner here n flagstaff still thinks it's still clever and cute and uses it for their own company. Got sand? Got Grass? Got Sushi? Got Altitude? Etc. I mean seriously? How long ago was that created? Give it a rest.

Something that doesn't really annoy me but I'm not a fan of is this new trend with the college girls wearing 80's styled Mom jeans and shorts. It's just not sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    And another thing while I am shaking my fist at the clouds....

Being from Seattle I always read that as "Keep Clam"

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingArizona View Post
    Something that doesn't really annoy me but I'm not a fan of is this new trend with the college girls wearing 80's styled Mom jeans and shorts. It's just not sexy.
    This trend must be STOPPED!!! Me must do all that we can to prolong the current utopian yoga pant trend!

Quote Originally Posted by steff View Post
    Old pumps out in the country that don't have pay-at-the-pump.

Stickers
    Giant Mossy Oak/Realtree Decals on the windshield.

How fucking hard do you have to slam the door on the microwave in the break room, Carl? Goddamnit

Quote Originally Posted by vt_ski View Post
    How fucking hard do you have to slam the door on the microwave in the break room, Carl? Goddamnit
    That'll be in the report

Sent from the other side
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Shit that annoys you

I blame Taylor Swift for this, yet I still love her for some reason.

Runners who run in traffic instead 'roughing it' on the sidewalk. Roadies who ride in traffic on streets with big shoulders. You make everyone hate bikers.

And mountain/roadies who press the crosswalk button (I'm talking about when there is no traffic light) to ride across a street. You little bitches, it's for pedestrians or kids who actually need the help.

Dental hygienists who try to have a conversation with you while they're cleaning your teeth. I even like my hygienist, she trail runs and seems like a neat person, but cut the chatter and just clean my damn teeth.

Shit that annoys you

Maybe try being a little less selfish. Since she's your employee, you should listen to her a little.

You'll soon find, a happy hygienist will likely increase the profits of your dental practice.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

20 somethings giving grand life advice on Instagram about how to live fully, like a seasoned sage who has seen it all. Usually combined with a picture showing them outside, maybe with their feet crossed in the foreground, overlooking a majestic view of nature.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    20 somethings giving grand life advice on Instagram about how to live fully, like a seasoned sage who has seen it all. Usually combined with a picture showing them outside, maybe with their feet crossed in the foreground, overlooking a majestic view of nature.
    HA! That's a good one. Especially when they don't have to work and are obviously jet setting on family money. It reminds me of a guy in Telluride who lectured me on having an alarm clock, he said I had created my own prison. I asked him if he had a job, of course he did not.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    People who are ski bums who actually give a fuck what someone else says. Speaks a lot about their "experience".
    HAHAHA!

go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by the Cock View Post
    East coast skiers incessantly trying to legitimize their playground.
    This for sure. We get it, you feel insecure about the size of your..............ski hills but we don't care to hear about it. No one out west that I know makes fun of the size of your............ski hills. In fact it's likely we admire and respect the tenacity some of you right coasters have. Remember kids, it's not the size that matters. Unless of course she has an abnormally wide set vagina, then it probably matters.

HAHAHA!

go fuck yourself.
    whoa, quoting a ski bum's post from over 2 years ago, well done.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I knew he was gonna get around to it eventually.