Page 158 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 46281
    nice little storm drops 7-8 with some nice breezes that filled everything in saturday night. I am up early and just waiting for the lift to open, which is about 300 yards from my door for a 9 am start according to the snow report on their web page.

Imagine my surprise to go out at 8:45 and see people skiing down, not waiting in line for first chair. I was fucking pissed. I still got untracked runs, but what the fucking fuck? Can you not put the proper opening time on your goddamned webpage????!!! Untracked pow is the only currency i really value and I was robbed!!!!

The inability to convey important information in a coherent way with facts is annoying.

awesome day though.
    Last edited by MMP; 02-23-2015 at 01:14 PM.

Fucktards with no spacial awareness that need to drive 4-6' away from the sidewalk snow cliff or adjacent car. Leave your car at home and walk - esp the bostonians.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Since it is mass holio they will wait until cars thaw out via El sol
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

People who go on Amazon and write a one-star review of something because it was damaged during shipping, or some other reason that has nothing to do with the actual performance or merit of the product.

People that can't figure out to read the email chain even after I TELL THEM TO READ THE FUCKING EMAIL CHAIN!!!!!!

I love having to repeat the info that's ALREADY IN THE FUCKING EMAILS YOU STUPID WHORE!!!!!

Stupid MFing cunts are driving me to drink
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    People that can't figure out to read the email chain even after I TELL THEM TO READ THE FUCKING EMAIL CHAIN!!!!!!

I love having to repeat the info that's ALREADY IN THE FUCKING EMAILS YOU STUPID WHORE!!!!!

Stupid MFing cunts are driving me to drink
    I concur.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

People that don't turn into the correct lane in a multi-lane-turning scenario. (e.g., 2 lanes turning, and guy on the inside drifts to the outside lane in the turn squeezing everyone else out and generally making it suck for everyone)

^what are you guys talking about?

Anywho, asswipes with their heads in their phones. Step out in front of my car, good job. Fucking up the flow on the sidewalk, get a gold star.

Bosses who call me on my day off but don't leave a message.

If something is so fucking important that you need to bother me on my time, at least tell me what the fuck it is.

All the fucking cheesy "slow down" signs at all vail resorts and the general gaper coddling. Really a buzz kill to be warned every three seconds of how eager vail resorts is to take your pass.

Loud chewers, holy fucking shit. My brother chews with his mouth closed and it still sounds like a suction pump.

Sidehilling across mogul fields in stiff boots. Sucks balls.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Loud chewers, holy fucking shit. My brother chews with his mouth closed and it still sounds like a suction pump.
    WTF? How can it be any louder than the next person? Is he clacking his teeth together? Maybe he has thin cheeks or his head echos. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    WTF? How can it be any louder than the next person? Is he clacking his teeth together? Maybe he has thin cheeks or his head echos. Weird.
    This is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_star View Post
    Sidehilling across mogul fields in stiff boots. Sucks balls.
    Anyone sidehilling across mogul fields.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

doughboyshredder Guest
    Having to clean the house before the housekeepers come so the wife isn't embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    Having to clean the house before the housekeepers come so the wife isn't embarrassed.
    Delaying taking a shit because the cleaners could show up at any point.....then having them be like an hour late.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Anyone sidehilling across mogul fields.
    Hey man, sometimes trails merge. Otherwise I am shredding 100% fall-line perfect form.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_star View Post
    Hey man, sometimes trails merge. Otherwise I am shredding 100% fall-line perfect form.

If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    Where does she hide you?

People who park like this, fucking flatlanders....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1425854632.195273.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	1,019.1 KB 
ID:	164951
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    People who park like this, fucking flatlanders....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1425854632.195273.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	1,019.1 KB 
ID:	164951
    I think they're stuck. What?? You can't just drive around them?? That's what I do.

My pet peeve is people who break glass bottles on the road on purpose. Are they just morons or is there something more sinister going on? I think it's got to be the same dumbasses that shoot at road signs with rifles. Or maybe the people throwing glass bottles out the window are the OFFSPRING of the people who shoot at roadsigns?
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

Shit that annoys you

I'm trying to be the narcissistic local, They are just morons, they were there earlier with all their doors open having a picnic, you're right about the bottles those fucking things are all up and down this road
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quebecistan drivers.

People who drive on public roads with their aux lights on, with other vehicles on the road. This includes driving with them on during the day, seen a big uptick in this lately. Guess people like buying new bulbs.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Quebecistan drivers.

People who drive on public roads with their aux lights on, with other vehicles on the road. This includes driving with them on during the day, seen a big uptick in this lately. Guess people like buying new bulbs.
    What lights are you referring to?

"Auxiliary light" means a light, other than standard equipment lighting such as headlights, taillights, directional signals, brake lights, clearance lights, parking lights and license plate lights, that is displayed on a vehicle and used to increase the operator's visibility of the road or the visibility of the vehicle to other operators and pedestrians. [1993, c. 683, Pt. A, §2 (NEW); 1993, c. 683, Pt. B, §5 (AFF).]