Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The big cottonwood pass is a killer deal this year too. Early season 999 for Brighton and solitude.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Just found out the fucking Ass Pirates at pcmr will only give you this deal if you buy one of their addon's. I hope someone from their shithole management team is a part of this forum. That is fucking bullshit. So I either get Butkus or pick from crappy night skiing, fast tracks (seriously?) or parking. Minimum 200 bucks. Thanks for nothing you dickbags
    obviously youve never skied pcmr
    free tickets are overpriced there.
    pm parvo your angst.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by the Cock View Post
    After Utah, I couldn't even get excited about pow days in Jackson. The terrain was there, but the fresh just never measured up.

Now east coast. I don't even consider pow.
    That is right LCC totally rules, Jackson totally sucks, tell ALL YOUR friends , you all should stay stay in LCC & get that sponsorship you are eyeing versus going elsewhere. We are so dumb we hike for our pow past the gates, we must be stupid to do quality over quantity & ski endless lines in the backcountry. Jackson sucks, tell your friends. It is not worth coming up here.
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.

butthurt bruised and bleeding

Quote Originally Posted by Altaholic View Post
    That is right LCC totally rules, Jackson totally sucks, tell ALL YOUR friends , you all should stay stay in LCC & get that sponsorship you are eyeing versus going elsewhere. We are so dumb we hike for our pow past the gates, we must be stupid to do quality over quantity & ski endless lines in the backcountry. Jackson sucks, tell your friends. It is not worth coming up here.
    OK. Does Jackson have a bat cave? Nope. Alta does though. Alta = has a bat cave.

Plus, LCC has Grizzly Gulch and the fuckin' bomb ass Pyramid Gap, yo!

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    OK. Does Jackson have a bat cave? Nope. Alta does though. Alta = has a bat cave.

Plus, LCC has Grizzly Gulch and the fuckin' bomb ass Pyramid Gap, yo!
    I've done the bat cave a bunch of times in my LCC days, I've lines in JH way scarier than that now in the slackcountry.

Do you have Cody Peak, No Name Peak, North Shore, Granite Canyon, Four Pines, Teton Pass, Grand Teton National Park, etc.? I gotten better at skiing super steep terrain here than down there, I like & love LCC, but there is something about scaring the hell out of yourself & going back for more. Plus I'm not in living in Mormonville, Utah, I can have fun at night & have fun in backpacking/hiking GTNP/YNP in the summer months. I'm happier.

Stay in Utah, Jackson sucks, tell your friends. The Tetons are way overrated, no point coming up here. Montana blows as well.
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.

defending your home resort (by sarcastically bashing it) was so 2010.

I think lil ol Mt Rose was the first to start the season pass wars with a $199 pass in 2000? Back then, folks waited in line for hours afraid they would sell out, which turned out to have been mostly marketing hype. The low season passes have now spread across the west. Most resorts in Tahoe, a season pass includes more than one resort and costs less than four or five days at daily rate. I'm told that a surprising number of season passes are sold but never used but I still don't understand the economics....sooner or later you'd think the savvy east coast tripper will wise up...though I guess if you're only skiing four or five days a year it makes no diff to the resort how you pay for it. It sure has made skiing a season more affordable but probably is as responsible as anything for the fact that powder days at major resorts now are powder minutes.
    It's not my fault you can't telemark.

Quote Originally Posted by criscam View Post
    defending your home resort (by sarcastically bashing it) was so 2010.
    +++++++++

there's a reason why Jackson takes the title for Most Condescending Locals. and by locals, well... the 100 real locals are too busy tending their cattle or guiding clients to trophy elk to bother with telling everyone how badass they are.

Seriously, who the fuck feels the need to defend Jackson hole? Dude got trolled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by Baaahb View Post
    ....sooner or later you'd think the savvy east coast tripper will wise up...
    Lots of this up LCC. Some keep their gear in a locker in their favorite lodge. Some are snowbirds in reverse & spend the winter here.

Quote Originally Posted by Baaahb View Post
    I think lil ol Mt Rose was the first to start the season pass wars with a $199 pass in 2000?
    Bogus Basin 98.

Quote Originally Posted by Altaholic View Post
    I've done the bat cave a bunch of times in my LCC days, I've lines in JH way scarier than that now in the slackcountry.

Do you have Cody Peak, No Name Peak, North Shore, Granite Canyon, Four Pines, Teton Pass, Grand Teton National Park, etc.? I gotten better at skiing super steep terrain here than down there, I like & love LCC, but there is something about scaring the hell out of yourself & going back for more. Plus I'm not in living in Mormonville, Utah, I can have fun at night & have fun in backpacking/hiking GTNP/YNP in the summer months. I'm happier.

Stay in Utah, Jackson sucks, tell your friends. The Tetons are way overrated, no point coming up here. Montana blows as well.
    Bat Cave compared to Jackson.... jeez I thought that was pretty obvious. You did get trolled.....

shit just got real!!!!! looks like a real war begins on monday!!!!

http://www.parkrecord.com/ci_2396688...mr-matter-days
    Last edited by Slaag Master; 08-29-2013 at 05:14 PM.