Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

lilo sez!!!!!

funny how any mention of anything in utah turns to alcohol and etc etc etc!!!!! for over 30 years i have relied on this black hole in the greater lemming consciousness to maintain the greatest lifestyle location in the west!!!!!!

not so fast slaag. yer corn snow pales in comparison to many mtn regions in the US. yer valley smog in january is downright aweful. cities are shitty. no ocean. should i keep going?

rog

i could not have said it better Rog!!!! nice turns on the photobucket!!!

Hmmm, if you're dumb enough to live in the valley the air is terrible. Countless pow days at the expense if corn? Ok. And I have to salt lake is now what Portland was in the 90's. good food, blooming arts and music scene.
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by Slaag Master View Post
    nice turns on the photobucket!!!
    thanx! ski the east!

rog

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Hmmm, if you're dumb enough to live in the valley the air is terrible. Countless pow days at the expense if corn? Ok. And I have to salt lake is now what Portland was in the 90's. good food, blooming arts and music scene.
    lemme guess? U of U? decoder ring please.

rog

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    and...salt lake air is now what LA was in the 60s. good ozone, blooming ashthma and nothing seen
    Sometimes pride comes after a fall.

i think i will get a deer valley pass this year. comes with three free days to some other resorts.

Quote Originally Posted by CJL116 View Post
    i think i will get a deer valley pass this year. comes with three free days to some other resorts.
    plus the valet parking
    Sometimes pride comes after a fall.

Quote Originally Posted by yabyum View Post
    Bitchin' Camero to you!
    Yep. Very appropriate. The convo is reminiscent of a couple of BroBrahs on Collins or the Tram.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    I was kind of hoping pass prices would go up.
    No shit. Snowbird went to hell when they started 500$ pass for the under 25 crowd. Really added to the lines. Student passes are fine because students at least have to show up in class once in a while. Whats amazing is that a Snowbird pass with no Mineral Basin at the time was $1700 in 96 if I recall. Who says skiing is getting expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Mani_UT View Post
    Snowbird pass with no Mineral Basin
    those were the days. used to tour back there daily/weekly to get away from the alta hordes. MB all to oneself was precious. sigh...........

agree about wishing pass prices would go up. everywhere.

rog

Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    Yes, harder to get a drink and weed, but in Colorado the typical season is highlighted by a 15-20" powder day. Here, that is a typical week.

What do you go ski for? For some people it's the party. For some people it's the food. For some people its the snow.

Lot's of choices, and seeing some economy come to those choices works well for my self interests.
    After Utah, I couldn't even get excited about pow days in Jackson. The terrain was there, but the fresh just never measured up.

Now east coast. I don't even consider pow.
    #HughConwayMatters

^^^^^^^whoa! For thou art must be the raddestest eva to be just so, so, so, I think the word is CORE! Right! yeah Can I please be like you?

Sorry, trolling Rog.

...but yes, you can be like me.
    #HughConwayMatters

Quote Originally Posted by the Cock View Post
    Sorry, trolling Rog.
    hey, everyone's gotta have a purpose in life.

MMP's alias, POW, was much more creative/interesting tho.

rog

Wouldn't be a Utah thread without a few CO jabs .... No big dumps here. Stay away.

Cheap passes are a good thing. It's the only way you're getting young birds into the sport. Can't run on the fumes of old timers and locals forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Smokin' View Post
    Cheap passes are a good thing. It's the only way you're getting young birds into the sport. Can't run on the fumes of old timers and locals forever.
    Most areas with cheap passes run on real estate.

They're coming for you, Utah!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Utah's biggest problem is legal weed in the state right next door. Let's see, should I take my ski trip or bum in a place where beer is weak and I could do jail time for a few joints, or in a place where beer is plentiful and weed and edibles are legal and plentiful? Hmmmmmmm.........
    I really don't think the weed in CO is going to drive lots of vacationers here.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I purchased my pass today and it came with 3 free passes to Deer Valley, PCMR and the other resort in LCC i didn't buy my pass at. Thats 9 tickets to other resorts, I thought it was 3 tickets to your choice of three resorts but after a call i found out otherwise. I think I am most excited about the 50% off at Jackson and Squaw.

Does anyone know if the are vouchers you can give to friends or if they are associated with your pass?

**edit added at...at the end of my first sentence**

Quote Originally Posted by CJL116 View Post
    I purchased my pass today and it came with 3 free passes to Deer Valley, PCMR and the other resort in LCC i didn't buy my pass at. Thats 9 tickets to other resorts, I thought it was 3 tickets to your choice of three resorts but after a call i found out otherwise. I think I am most excited about the 50% off at Jackson and Squaw.

Does anyone know if the are vouchers you can give to friends or if they are associated with your pass?

**edit added at...at the end of my first sentence**
    pretty sure you have to show your pass at the other resorts at time of purchase to get your voucher/ticket.

Just found out the fucking Ass Pirates at pcmr will only give you this deal if you buy one of their addon's. I hope someone from their shithole management team is a part of this forum. That is fucking bullshit. So I either get Butkus or pick from crappy night skiing, fast tracks (seriously?) or parking. Minimum 200 bucks. Thanks for nothing you dickbags
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

^^^^ soon tailiker will buy pcmr!!!! and end this!!!!!!