Deep tree stoke from Wolf Creek

Back on March 9th, Wolf Creek got hit with 16" overnight and 8" or so throughout the day. The trees were in prime condition - untracked from first lift and refills all day. Some of the best glades in CO, IMHO. WC is an awesome place, I will definitely be returning!

How did you afford the CGI to make Wolf Creek look fun? Stop lying and tell everyone to not waste their time there as it is flat and way too crowded.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    How did you afford the CGI to make Wolf Creek look fun? Stop lying and tell everyone to not waste their time there as it is flat and way too crowded.
    I started spending my lift ticket dollars at places like Wolf Creek.

Quote Originally Posted by BP Pow View Post
    I started spending my lift ticket dollars at places like Wolf Creek.
    Again, that is a myth...Wolf Creek is more expensive than Vail and Aspen combined and should be avoided at all costs by people who have never gone.
    You should have been here yesterday!

yay!!!! wc rocks!!! great show!!!!!!

We were in Crested Biutte that day hearing everyone talk about how Wolf Cr got hit good by the storm that only dropped 4" on CB!

Well played.

Ha! Good fun!
    We blazed Durango Friday afternoon and went through the beginning of the storm (white out out of Dolores) to beat it to Telluride hoping for the same kind of storm as the 35 incher a couple weeks prior. It didn't suck (especially Sunday), but it was a bit of a bummer to hear Wolfie got 16", Purg 12" or so and the the La Platas (which we drove around), along with Wolf Creek got the most in the state.
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    Again, that is a myth...Wolf Creek is more expensive than Vail and Aspen combined and should be avoided at all costs by people who have never gone.
    10-4. Thanks for the bump.