13' FULL TILT FIRST CHAIR size 30.0 TWO SETS OF TONGUES $375

Guys,
If you're looking at this ad, I'm assuming you have heard of Full Tilt Ski Boots, their high performance fit, and the world class athletes that represent their Brand. This is an unbelievable deal for hands down one of the hottest boots on the hill in 2013. I'm selling them after a total of 3 days on the hill, so their condition is near perfect for being "used". The Quick-Fit Pro Liners have been heat molded to my feet, but have no fear, because the High Density EVA Foam will re-mold to YOUR FEET, all you need to do is take them to a certified dealer/boot fitter, and have the process completed in 20 minutes. I am including a second pair of tongues with the sale, so you will have the "10 flex"- (equivalent to a 120 flex index), along with an "8 flex" -(equivalent to a 100 flex index), that will allow you to fine tune your needs and dial in your comfort, both of which can pop into place without the use of nuts and bolts. And for those of you who care about always having the most current and up to date gear, this boot has undergone ZERO CHANGES for next year. It's the exact same boot with the exact same color scheme.

These boots need a good home, and for the price, you can't go wrong! Please refer to the specs listed below for the majority of the info that I have left out.

If you have any questions, please text me @
(seven TWO zero) 333-8553

Or email @: Jhillstrand@interstateroof.com
Thanks.

Flex
Flex Rating -- 10 (1 Softest -- 10 Stiffest)
An all-mountain directed 7 ribbed tongue provides a stiff, responsive, smooth natural flex. This natural flex is made with a free hinging rear cuff that never bottoms out. Full Tilt tongues are inter-changeable; making it simple enough to swap flexes on-the-fly (extra tongues sold separately). This design also provides even pressure throughout due to the cables that work just like your favorite shoelaces.

Materials
Full Tilt boots are up to 2lbs/900g lighter per pair than other boots due to a minimalistic shell that contains no overlapping plastic or bolts. The thinner plastic also increases the feel and responsiveness, making these boots much quicker than other pairs.

Liner
The Quick FitTM Pro Liner is Full Tilt's highest performance moldable liner.
J-Bars create powerful internal ankle hold down.
7mm High Density Intuition Foam: this closed cell foam is made to transfer power and energy to the shell and is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shell during use or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.
Powerwrap adds an additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition Foam to wrap around the outside of the upper liner, providing added energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.

Stance
99 mm width last and updated toe box - this width is very narrow from heel to toe, designed for people with straight and narrow feet
NEW Full Tilt Soul is the reincarnation of the Original 3-Piece Design, now with a modern toe box shape and an integrated replaceable natural rubber sole for non-slip walking & hiking.

Additional Features
Easy On and Off with tongues that open like convertibles and will never block your foot.
Rigid Bootboard maximizes responsiveness and feel of the snow.
Aluminum ratchet buckles are made for durable on-the-fly micro adjustments.
3 Cable closure eliminates deadspots for a smooth even pressure fit.
Replaceable natural rubber sole for non-slip walking/hiking.

Specs
Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
Ski Boot Flex: Very Stiff
Flex Index: 10
Forefoot Width: 99 mm
Number of Buckles: 3
Binding Compatibility: ISO Alpine
Warranty: 1 Year

List Date: 3/13/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 13' FULL TILT FIRST CHAIR size 30.0 TWO SETS OF TONGUES $375
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------