Otter Case Alternative - HTG Incredicle 4G LTE

So I managed to make my last smart phone last the 2yrs. This is quite a feat as I'm pretty rough on phones. I'm a contractor so the phone is exposed to dust, dirt etc. I had an Otter Case for the last one and it was OK. The screen protector works good but it is tough to see the screen. A few of the little plastic clips broke and the rubber seals get compromised by dust. I'm not sure I need the bulky hard case either, mainly screen and port protection.

Any alternatives?

Check out Lifeproof cases. I'm a contractor and very hard on phones, and this case is by far the best I've used. Screen and camera function well.

Life proof for my iPhone has been great
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

I have heard good things about griffin cases.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    I have heard good things about griffin cases.
    I have the survivor and it sucks compared to otterbox. The grippy outer case makes it hard to put and take the phone out of my pocket.

I have one of these for my Razr Maxx and I've been pretty happy with it: http://www.tridentcase.com/shop-prod...-adr6410l.aspx

Quality is on par with Otterbox, and it's two covers in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.