Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dog shit - WWMD

C. Since you are clearly lazy...

Why is it all dogs seem to shit at least twice the amount they eat?

Sent from my VM670 using TGR Forums

For those who let your dogs shit on a run/walk you still need to clean up after them. If you are in the middle of nowhere and a hundred yards off trail, fine, but dog shit on the trail is fucked.

For those with a yard full of winter dog shit and kids, at least have you dog checked for parasites, and/or worked regularly. You are creating a recipe for visceral larval migrans. Google it if you still want to let shit pile up in your yard where kids play.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Hugh Conway Guest
    seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    For those who let your dogs shit on a run/walk you still need to clean up after them. If you are in the middle of nowhere and a hundred yards off trail, fine, but dog shit on the trail is fucked.
    I think it depends on the location and traffic. I'm not in the middle of nowhere, but I'm in a 6000 acre forest preserve that's primarly a lightly used equestrian area. My dogs don't shit on the trail, but it's probably also not 100 yards off. I get more pissed when people pick it up and then leave the little blue bags sitting by the trail forever.

My dog never dumps on trails but my wife's does. Picking up dog poop with plastic baggies on the trail is for twats. I bet I can find a flat rock and a stick (or two sticks) , load it up and shot put it a good 50 feet off trail. Horses are the real problem

why not spread a bunch of straw over your slurry to help the odor and visuals.
    b

you don't stop picking up poop because of a little snow you keep on it all winter cuz its all still gona be there in spring so keep picking poop up when the weather is cold ... not create fecal soup in spring

Buying good dog food means you feed them less and there is less to pickup, the bag is also good for putting the poop in

Quote Originally Posted by KoKopeLLi View Post
    My dog never dumps on trails but my wife does.
    That's how I read it at first, missed that little 's.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot