Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by HansJob View Post
    Just go back to smokin that brown seedy shit.
    No stems, no seeds, nothin you don't need...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    IMO, you need to smoke more , not look for weak pot.
    Heh - trying to increase the clientele one smoker at a time?

I get some good homegrown from a friend now and then. Tasty (hints of sage and pine,) lets you smoke a bowl by yourself (3 hits or so) without crushing you, and makes me smiley/chatty.

Seems lately every time I do some "named" MJ be it in a bong, pipe, or vape it turns me into a zombie.

For me, it's all about the dosage...

Both types of weed are readily available in these parts. Right now there's some good, stinky green Northern Lights, and some nasty, seedy ditch weed. I prefer the ditch weed.

I did not smoke for like 23 years, and the main reason was because I did not like being completely out of it from smoking. Turns out, I was just smoking way too much per session. I'd see these guys hitting a joint like 3-4x per session, so followed suit, and got blotto.

Now, one blast from the one-hitter, and I'm good to go for 2 hours. With the ditch weed, I can enjoy music way more, food tastes unbelievable, etc.

With the stinky green, it can get a bit too intense, and I do end up a bit confused sometimes, or even a bit paranoid.

Stinky green from the magic flight vape seems a bit mellower. I've settled on a finely ground blend of the two for my all-purpose vape mix.

x2 on the vape. Vaporizing is a cleaner high, producing less lethargy and couchlock.