Teton Pass area Locals! Anyone going up soon?

Alright, I know theres some mags on here that live in the Jackson, Victor, Driggs, that general WY/SE idaho area.. I'm starting to get into backcountry and have been itching to get up to Teton Pass... The only things holding me back are:
    1. I've got no one to go with (my ski buddies are pretty limited... all of them but 1 have no BC experience, no BC gear, don't know how to use a beacon, and know nothing about avalanches... and that other 1 that does isn't very available..)
    2. I don't know the area. I know Mt Glory is pretty straight forward from what I've heard and researched on the internet, but I still rather get to know the other peaks and tours in the area, and I rather do it with someone who knows the terrain... I've got my gear (shovel, beacon, probe), and have been through an avalanche class... not a true level 1, but pretty much (the Avalanche class offered through BYU-Idaho).

So, I was wondering if there were any local mags that were planning on, or would be up for going on Tuesday... And would be willing to show me the ropes up at Teton Pass... I'd appreciate any help! I say Tuesday because it's the soonest day I'm available... Saturdays are also good days..
    Last edited by PNWskier19; 02-23-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Next year buddy, next year. Ill be all over dass scheiße

Sweet. I'll be here for this winter, and the next 2.. then its back up to the PacNW

Nice. I spent the year in colorado, and tore my meniscus in an icey tree run. Sold the condo immediately after, not gunna waste another minute in that crack ass state. Ill be moving out in october.