Thread: Whitefish Mags

Whitefish Mags

Going on a trip to visit my cousin in Whitefish next week and just learned that he had a potentially season ending injury and won't be able to ski with me at all. Anyone local wanna meet up and show an East Coast snowboarder around the mountain? I've been once before and have a pretty good idea of things (in bounds at least) but new stashs are always fun, or some side/backcountry depending on conditions.

Shoot me a PM when you get out here - don't know how much I'll be skiing next week, but I'm sure we can find some time to take a few laps. Bring some snow with you.

Yea new snow hasn't looked great out there recently. I hear a storm this weekend though? I get in saturday night, just as another big storm rolls into New England so I'll get as much snow onto the plane as I can (for any TSA agents lurking I mean actual snow).

PM me as well. I can ski every day this upcoming week and it looks like we're due for some snow starting tonight. Do you have a beacon/shovel/probe/brain?

Where do you usually ski back East? I grew up at Wildcat and spent a bunch of time at Sugarbush, Jay, Burke, and Sunday River.

Might be headed to Fernie on Sunday but we'll see...

TTT

I have the shovel and brain but no beacon or probe unfortunatley, was thinking of trying to borrow/rent one out there (can you rent them?) for any OB action but if I can't find one I'm content with staying inbounds. In fact that might be better as I don't have a ton of BC experience and wouldn't want to put anyone else in danger out there.

I spend most of my time at Cannon with other days spread around Stowe, Magic and wherever else has deals.

Funny you mention Fernie my cousin was actually trying to take me there but hes hurt now and I didn't get my passport in time oh well. Going to shoot you a PM now.