Nordica Dobermann Agressor vs EDT and Spitfire in shape

So I've been in the process of getting a new boot that actually fits, and was able to try on the Dobermann Aggressor 100 with a 98 mm last in a 24.5 (285 mm bsl). They only had the Aggressor in a 24.5, so I'm wondering if there is a difference between the Aggressor shape and that of the Pro EDT 130, which is the one I think I want to get? What about the Spitfire models of the Dobie? I think I saw they had a 290 mm bsl for the 24/24.5 size?
    Didn't come up with too much when searching this, so thought I'd ask here. Thanks.
    "Remember, if you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -Warren Miller
    Ephesians 4:7

I could easily be wrong, but isn't the Aggressor just a Dobermann with the offset sole?

I believe Jethro it right,
    I'm not up on the most recent line, but as of a few years ago, the agressor was just a toed out version of the dobermann. Be sure to test an offset boot before you buy, it really bothers some people. The differant dobermann models do have different lasts and shapes, or at least they used to.
    ‎Preserving farness, nearness presences nearness in nearing that farness

ok, thanks for the replies so far. So for testing an offset boot, is it just whatever fits best, or is there something else I need to do? I guess I should research it a bit on this.
    "Remember, if you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -Warren Miller

pro = 98mm

the stiffer agressor (130/150) are 95mm

I think nordica was jumping about the BSL vs the "size" for a while. but really, just check the shell fits, in length and width.
    That is the KEY point.

Karl: if you are near banff, I can help

Quote Originally Posted by nick > jesus View Post
    I believe Jethro it right,
    I'm not up on the most recent line, but as of a few years ago, the agressor was just a toed out version of the dobermann. Be sure to test an offset boot before you buy, it really bothers some people. The differant dobermann models do have different lasts and shapes, or at least they used to.
    Aggressor is off-set so you will need to see if that style of boot works for you beyond just fit. It did not work for me in the Aggressor 150 plug - went back to Lange (R2006 Plug).

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    pro = 98mm

the stiffer agressor (130/150) are 95mm

I think nordica was jumping about the BSL vs the "size" for a while. but really, just check the shell fits, in length and width.
    That is the KEY point.

Karl: if you are near banff, I can help
    thanks for the info there mntlion. Yeah, I tried on a spitfire in a size 24.5 with a 290 bsl vs the the 285, and I had, obviously, not nearly as tight a fit. Are the spitfires still 290 mm bsl in 24.5 if you know by any chance?
    Wish I was closer to Banff, would definitely get my boots fitted at you place.

Quote Originally Posted by JCE View Post
    Aggressor is off-set so you will need to see if that style of boot works for you beyond just fit. It did not work for me in the Aggressor 150 plug - went back to Lange (R2006 Plug).
    thanks for this, JCE. So you've got to try em out to find out? Would the offset version of the Dobermann then fit the same though, as a non offset one? thanks

@mntlion: are you saying there are no 100 flex aggressors?