Colorado Springs backcountry partner/mentor

Hey all,
    I feel like this is a shot in the dark, but I'm new to the backcountry scene and am looking for someone to ski with and show me the ropes. I recently acquired all the necessary gear (beacon, probe, shovel, and avalung), I've read snow sense, staying alive in avalanche terrain and am currently working on the avalanche hand book. I've also gotten out and practiced beacon searching at monarch's bca beacon training park. Anyways, I'm hoping to tag along and get some good hands on experience. I'm 20 and in college/ working, so Saturdays and Sundays are the best days for me.
    Thanks!
    Michael

Here is what I'm doing here in Idaho. I know it won't provide what you are looking for but it might help finding a partner. I've been attending to avalanche day classes, like rescue and backcountry day guided trips on slackcountry. I find it very useful to know people that are also starting, though not the best way to find a mentor :-(

Anyway, I found it a good way to meet people interested in BC an avy level 1 is also a good way to find partners, but I'm not there yet :-(

Thanks for the advice, i'm hoping to get into a level one class but unfortunately i won't be able to until late march during spring break