2013 Annual Ski Closet Sale

Time to get rid of the excess goods

All prices shipped. Pictures will be posted tonight. Pick up if you want at Wolf Creek, Colorado.

I am open to offers...keep them reasonable. NO TRADES!

2011 Line EP Pro. 185 cm. Skied ONCE and drilled for Marker Duke/Barons at a 320 BSL. $297.50 TYD OBO.

2012 Marker Barons. Size Large. Skied once and in almost perfect shape! 132mm brakes. $270 TYD OBO.

2012 ArcTeryx Stingray. Size Large. Color: Blue (lighter). Used three times and perfect condition. No rips, tears, etc. $295 TYD OBO

Marker Royal Family Brakes. Size 110. New. $35 TYD OBO.

2 - Mammut Freeride 28 Backpacks. Has a shovel handle sleeve or a probe sleeve. Able to carry vertical (snowboard or skis) or diagonal (skis only). $30 each TYD OBO. BOTH ARE SOLD!

Burton helmet. Built in earphones but they DO NOT WORK! Good skull case for a teenage ripper. $20 TYD OBO.

Various Oakley A-Frame Goggles in various states of condition (from almost mint to slightly scratched). Please see pictures for frame/lens colors (and don't ask me what the lenses are...I have no idea). $42.50 each TYD OBO. Please see pictures for colors and lens tints.

Pictures will be up tonight. Price police can let me know if prices are not on par with the TGR course.
    Last edited by F.D.V.; 02-20-2013 at 02:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

To the top!
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.

Back to the top! The Barons/EP Pros have one more day on them (had to test them out) and I again confirmed that I want to get rid of them ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by F.D.V. View Post
    Pictures will be posted tonight.
    Did you say you'd post pictures?

Do you have any pics of the Mammut packs? I'm needing to get some avy gear for my son.

Yeah I edited shit this morning...pictures up tonight for sure (camera is charged and ready to rip)!

3boyzz...I posted a stock picture of the Freeride 28. Mine is the same except for the pull tabs on the zippers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freeride 28.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	133085   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pollards.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	133086  

One Mammut pack sold! Only one left!

I'll take the pack!

PM sent.

Where are these a frame photos?
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?