FS Minty 183 TST's

SOLD Last seasons 183 tst with maybe 10 days on them. Mounted once with griffons and a 315 bsl. No damage, very little top sheet scrappage on the tips. I can email you the photos to enlarge. Bases have just a few superficial lines in them. No core shots or edge damage. Selling as my 192's are shipped to me and my fat ass could use the extra length. Thinking $350 for just the skis (keeping the bindings) shipped is a good price, but the Price Police can tell me if I am high.
    Last edited by liv2ski; 02-03-2013 at 02:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

you're high as shit! solid price though, fun ski. GLWS-

Thanks Shroom. Going to need to get high, as I have received 4 low offers so far, for some nice skis My 192's just arrived, so I am stoked about that
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

They do look sweet...sigh. I hope they will be sold soon.

Last bump before I sell them to a local buyer for $300. Going, going.........

Dang these look sweet! I've been close to making an offer a few times now but keep holding out for something wider. Good luck selling. I thought they would get snapped up sooner

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by holtad View Post
    Dang these look sweet! I've been close to making an offer a few times now but keep holding out for something wider. Good luck selling. I thought they would get snapped up sooner

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using TGR Forums
    Depending on your needs, the TST fits well in my 4 ski quiver. I use it on days that start out with up to a foot of powder, that will get tracked quickly to shit in the resort. For me, the 183 would have been a great touring ski, as it still floats my 210lbs fine and turns super easily in tight spots/trees. I may end up regretting not keeping them for that purpose. As most of my skiing is in the resort, the 192 will be better for me on firm snow. I also really like the narrower waist, as it doesn't make my knee hurt like a wider ski will on firm/hardback snow, yet I still got great float from them due to the tip rocker. It is a great ski.