Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Probably a redundant question but do you have the (correct) stock stiffener in the boot spine and the burliest booster strap installed already?
    That Don't Make No Sense

Quote Originally Posted by Cabinfever View Post
    Probably a redundant question but do you have the (correct) stock stiffener in the boot spine and the burliest booster strap installed already?
    Unfortunately Lupo don't come with any stiffener.
    (Panterra is the only Dalbello walkmode boot that got stiffener in the spine. Adjustable rotating block above the walkmode lock)
    I have always replaced the power straps and now also the top buckle with a non elastic Scarpa wire and ratchet strap and Scarpa ratchet buckles.
    I like to open and close my boots as easy as possible trough my work day. And the Scarpa buckles are very easy to adjust and do never pop apart, so I'm always ready to get out quickly on emergency missions.

I have removed the over lapping plastic in the cuff since that only added friction and now the flex is more "springy" but not softer then stock.
    So now the cuff got almost the identical shape of the Lupo Carbon. But with 2 straps to keep the softer non carbon cuff from flexing out in the sides.

Reviving an old thread.....Currently have the original KR1 Pro's that are on their last leg. I've only used the KR1's with the softer (C) tongue. Is that equivalent to the Fusion tongue? Don't need the solid lug sole so wondering if I can get away with Fusions and save a few bucks. Thanks.
    Last edited by johnykim; 05-13-2017 at 04:00 PM.

anyone know if the Krypton Pro "C" softer tongue is the same as the Fusion tongue?

Where full grown men pretend to be cowboys
    Quote Originally Posted by johnykim View Post
    anyone know if the Krypton Pro "C" softer tongue is the same as the Fusion tongue?
    Yes. Same tongue, but softer (less stiff) boot because:

Softer plastic.
    Less plastic under foot.
    Softer liner (if comparing ID models). The Trufit liners that are available in each are equally worthless.

I'm 5'9, 160 and I felt like the Fusion folded under my foot in shitty snow. Just get some new Pros.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBuecking View Post
    Yes. Same tongue, but softer (less stiff) boot because:

Softer plastic.
    Less plastic under foot.
    Softer liner (if comparing ID models). The Trufit liners that are available in each are equally worthless.

I'm 5'9, 160 and I felt like the Fusion folded under my foot in shitty snow. Just get some new Pros.
    Thanks for the feedback. decided to go with Pro. Looking at next year's model. lloks like they made some minor changes.