Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    $4.1 million is a fairly reasonable amount of money to spend on two lifts, I think...

Been hearing about these lift for a couple year, old news.

What's next? When's vc coming down? Is the bradleys area still in the works. Lodge reno?

Dude I would never want to see VC come down. VC is the shit when chowder park is full and you wanna beat the mob to pk or the triple
    long live the jahrator

VC is the same old ribblet model that alpine, deer park, bridger were. Didn't it break down last year and require an evac? Maybe keep the parts from apline to keep vc spinning for a couple more years. Seems like its only run on busy mornings, and weekends.

There are a lot of college kids at bridger, almost as many self employed contractors. Each years fresh batch of college kids keeps the money flowing into BB. Wonder how many passes are bought with student loan money? 'stepping up' is required reading in most intro classes.

yeah i vaguely remember a break down.. i like your alpine idea. all i know is they must make plenty of money given theyre a non-profit
    long live the jahrator

If you do or don't agree it's nice to support a ski area that will provide an explanation for their actions.

http://bridgerbowl.com/extras/whatsnew/

Yep a pretty decent read.

After the last two days of bridger lift hysteria (i know MT busy) I've seen the light. Bring on the meadow skipping

Still better than when bridger was a double. That a#1 chair is going to ski really nice.
    Three bears boot pack anyone? Better than the traverse on a snowboard.

Gondola from the fairgrounds?
    Last edited by concretejungle; 01-31-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Gondola from the beacon park to the top of The Nose, woot woot!
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Hopefully BCA will have some fully equipped float packs ready to demo before loading said tram!