SLUT/Cottonwoods 1/20-1/24

My friend broke his ankle and is out for the season so I'm stuck headed out to Salt Lake on my own. Staying in one of the many shitty Sandy hotels and skiing the cottonwood resorts. Looking to ski/drink/bang your sister. If a storm is hitting I'll probably adjust to stay and ski friday/saturday. Have avi/touring gear for slackcountry/tours if things are stable although its more of a slackcountry than touring setup so I'd probably be a little slow on all day tours. Generally in good shape for hiking and what not though. Will ski anything unless it has a 30 foot mandatory air to uphill hice. First round or two are on me.
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

Chance of hooking up on the first day, Sunday, but since I don't work for the fed, I won't be getting MLK day off.
    It's pretty crusty right now, but chance of light accumulation, and an outside chance of a storm in a week. It would be nice if it was enough to blow out the toilet bowl of pollution so that you could see the mountains. Some icing on approaches is common right now but the upside is that things are relatively stable. Some areas we are still chopping weeds, but it beats last year.
    Sidecountry, you will probably dig Solitude. You can get a pass where you buy a certain number of lift rides, and it works out well enough, a fair bit of terrain you can get to a lot quicker that way, but some of it is still pretty bony. My father in law wrecked his elbow a few weeks ago on a shark fin inside the ropes, but he was skiing like a maniac.
    Send a text/call if you don't mind a splitter joining on Sunday. Ate oh one two hundred twenty five thirteen.

I pray to god/allr/allah that there's some sort of accumulation in the next 3 weeks. I've been trying to follow the snowpack as best as possible via the UAC website. Seems like things are stable now but that always leads to instability with the next storm.

I'm pretty familiar with all of the resorts since I try to get out there for a few days every year, but have limited OB experience in the wasatch, mostly just skied slackcountry stuff off wolverine, some of the other little stuff in the brighton sidecountry and dutch draw out at the canyons.

Will hit you up about riding that sunday. I don't see any problems riding with a splitter.

Chatton- are you still planning on being out there on that time? I was thinking of planning a solo trip that weekend, but was hoping I could find some people to ski with. Would love to meet up.

Yeah. Will be there and staying in sandy. PM me if you're going and we can figure shit out.