Has anyone ever tried these? Any opinions or experiences to share? I've never tried one, but am very interested, The damn things are expensive as hell, but it may have to be an investment I make if I want to continue doing any computer work. My medical problems make it very, very difficult to sit or lie or stand for any length of time. It's different each day, but it's always extremely frustrating. Trying to type a message or email of any length is such a pain in the ass, and so much harder than it should be. It now also takes 4 or 5 times longer to do these simple tasks. As far as actual work goes, it has gotten so hard to do much of anything. It's really hard to do anything with any precession while having to shift around every 30 seconds or so, especially when working in the recliner or while laying down with my laptop. Adjustable screen, moving all the time, colors and brightness changes - all not good while working on photos.

So, these Zero gravity chairs and workstations look pretty cool. Lots of testimony from people with bad backs who have nothing but good things to say. Of course, I've found some negative reviews, too. There are some pretty crazy designs out there, but most have the same idea. It's just the cost of these things - wondering if insurance might pick up some of the cost if the doc writes a note or if I can write it off as a business expense.

No need to mention the swooper chairs or the bouncy ball chairs or treadmill or standing desks - I've tried them all. I need something outside the box..... hoping this zero gravity thing might be the answer..... I should be able to try one out in Anchorage when I arrive late next month, but will probably need an in home test to know if it really is an answer.

Thank you!

some examples: http://www.democraticunderground.com...dress=250x4215 (yeah, weird link being on demo underground, but shows a decent variety of types)