This Sucks, Arson at the Marina

First thing I saw on the news this AM. Looks like some assholes hit our marina south of Boston in GreenHarbor.

I've heard of four boats that are damanged beyond repair and likely several others as well. All Larger Downeast and Sportfishing Boats. All the boats were in drydock for repairs, painting, upgrades etc. At least one that I can see is a well known Charter Operation, Hopefully he can get back on his feet before the season starts up again in March. Ours was actually in that same space as the damaged boat last week to get wrapped and have and few things tied up, but was safely in the driveway last night

There has been a string of arson attacks on the south shore, close to a dozen in the last month so it looks the sick fuck hit again.

Heres a web cam to the area, you can see the damage if the rain stops...
    http://www.seatowsouthshore.com/

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/l...hfield-marina/

My brother is going to head down later today and talk to our dockmates and see if there is anything we can do to help out, once the media leave...

You don't fuck with a man's vehicle, boat, or livelihood. Oh, woman probably fits in there somewhere too.

Hope they catch him and use him as bait for Giant Tuna.

That's fucking awful! I hate hearing shit like that.

Arson is so lame.

Some fire-turds torched part of our community ice rink recently.
    -roof and cooling system damaged, nobody has been caught*

*I just got a tip yesterday about who did it and will talk to the cops today

Fingers crossed that these wastes-of-space get burned and turned in lock up.

Looks like 3 were destroyed and 3 more are repairable. At least no one was hurt and they managed to contain the fire quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    You don't fuck with a man's vehicle, boat, or livelihood. Oh, woman probably fits in there somewhere too......
    That's what way WE operate in life. There are others that go by the "You never know what you can do until you try".....real sleazebags..and then some. Never opened a book in their lives....yet judges let them wander around the countryside for decades.