In Park City / SLC Dec 22-27. Meet up?

I'm house sitting for a friend in PC next week, from the 22nd to the 27th. I know its the worst week of the year to hit the slopes and dodge tourists (like myself), but it's what I got. My three go-to ski buds in SLC are out of town for that exact week, so I'm completely solo. A ski bachelor, if you will. My talents include off-key singing, mustache, and tree humping.

Anyone around? I'm up for resort, side country or BC, though not going to bring my BC setup unless I know I'll have a partner... especially early season in a range I don't know. I few folks on the forum (kidwoo, alpinepronghorn, lhs) can vouch for me that I'm an safe, self-sufficient, and entertaining BC partner. Though maybe in the worst skiing shape of my life right now, as I've been starting a company and pretty much skipped the last two seasons.

Reply or drop a note to marc DOT fen AT gmail

im up here in pc, what resorts are you skiing? I have a pass at canyons, and i work xmas eve and xmas, i'm available sun, wed and thurs of next week and I will prob be skiing canyons, hit me up if your interested...
    Just because I slept with you doesn't mean I'll ski with you...