Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    That's the sickest hard charging segment I've seen in a while. Stoked!!
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    so was some or all of this the stuff that didn't make it into dream factory???
    None of Max or Dave Treadway made it into the movie. They don't ski for Volkl, Atomic or North Face. Big props to TGR for allowing Atrain to edit/release it as skiing like that needs to be let out of it's cage.
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

That was some nasty, bad-ass charging and stomping. Nice work Maxim and Athan. Thanks for letting it out of the sponsor dollar cage.

cheers bud. 2:42+ 10s was great.

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    Big props to TGR for allowing Atrain to edit/release it as skiing like that needs to be let out of it's cage.
    hell yeah

finally got to watch this. holy shit! maxim is a beast.
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

Something very hugo-esque in that stompage.

Nice shredding. Excellent filming and editing!!!

A good friend of mine used to tell me about a guy on his construction site named Maxim who was always in a great mood and couldn't stop talking about moving to Whistler to ski everyday.

Nice to see that dreams come true for good people who also happen to stomp the shit out of everything they huck. I'm looking forward to seeing him in a full segment with a major company so we can all hear the skiing world wonder where in the hell he came from.

Keep it up!

forest Guest
    holy shit, that was awesome.
    thanks

Maxim Arsenault? How does one get a name that automatically implies awesome big mountain shredding?

It's long for Max Assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    That was some nasty, bad-ass charging and stomping. Nice work Maxim and Athan. Thanks for letting it out of the sponsor dollar cage.
    I remember when Kreitler and Shane used to talk about you like that, Cody. *

None of Max or Dave Treadway made it into the movie. They don't ski for Volkl, Atomic or North Face. Big props to TGR for allowing Atrain to edit/release it as skiing like that needs to be let out of it's cage.
    kinda where i was going with it. must like his skis!
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

next level!!thanks

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    must like his skis!
    yep. we were talking about that yesterday on the chair. Max can get free skis from anybody at this point, but he sticks with the bros.
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by TeCeBe View Post
    Something very hugo-esque in that stompage.
    Thought that too, stomp machine. Nailing those lines with power and speed, really impressive stuff. Thanks for sharing this stuff Athan, major stoke.

I got some shots of Max doing what he does best yesterday afternoon.

I got some shots of Max doing what he does best yesterday afternoon.

this shot is sick, tob!

Well I'm stoked everyone is so stoked on the edit! If Maxim keeps progressing as much this year as previous years...it is going to be quite a treat to witness 1st hand and film.
    I can also tell you that Maxim is beyond stoked on the stompage comments in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    That was some nasty, bad-ass charging and stomping. Nice work Maxim and Athan.
    Can't say it any better than Cody. It's good stuff when it's got me jumping out of my chair and yelling.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

The stuff these guys are doing gets better and better.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

Stomping big airs like it was a blue jump with a groomed landing. Hugo style for sure.

Respect.