BCA Float 36 - Used six times

I have last year's BCA Float 36 pack with a filled cylinder (unfilled if I have to ship). Pack is located near Wolf Creek Ski Area in Colorado.

No damage to the pack at all. Excellent condition.

$650 TYD. Pickup on weekends only.

No trades.
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

I am open to reasonable offers...
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.

Bump for offers!

$525 TYD OBO...let's get this sold!

I can also ship the cylinder filled I do believe...

Ok....let's look at $500 and I am open to offers! Need to get this pack sold!

To the top! Let's get this sold! Cyber TUESDAY!