Oh, the irony of it...

Steal a credit card to sign up at Christianmingle.com to meet a nice, moral, Christian girl.

Just had my CC compromised by someone who used it to sign up at the Christian dating site...too funny.

Since they also signed up at muslima.com, match.com and some Texas justice department felon search site I have to assume it was DBT/Jack shit for brains looking to get some strange.

No idea how they got the CC info. I last used the card 5 days before at a restaurant.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

what does this have to do with Tron?

and you can't edit thread titles right!! hahahhahahhaa!

that is pretty funny though - at least you found a thief who is not a bigot in terms of dating!

edit: DAMMIT!!! how did you do that?!?
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Thankfully you can edit titles, there is a god after all and he controls TGR.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

I've been laughing about this since you posted it...

"well I feel ok about stealing CC#'s but I would NEVER discriminate based on a person's religion!"

hahahhahahahahahaha!
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Next stop for your CC will be ilovemormonpussy.com
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post

edit: DAMMIT!!! how did you do that?!?
    You got to believe, son. And pray, pray to the one and almighty god(s) of TGR.

...or go to the advanced settings after you hit the edit post button. Belief in a higher being just seems like a more rational way to edit a post, though.
    Last edited by hutash; 11-15-2012 at 07:27 PM.

iscariot

Probably a con artist looking for victims.

Quote Originally Posted by hafilax View Post
    Probably a con artist looking for victims.
    That describes most evangelical preachers

there is a window of time during which you can edit titles. after that, when you edit the title it will seem like it works, and it will edit the version of the title that shows at the top of your posts, but not the title that shows up on the forum home page
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

The last time I had a card number get misused, it was also true that the last time I had used it was at a restaurant. I have a feeling a lot of waiters are carrying card scanners, devices they run the card through that record its details to be downloaded later. Or, they are just writing down you name, card number, exp date and security code from the back of the card, sicne that's all you need to use someone's card online.

If I was going to steal someone's identity, I would only use their card number to make donations to the church.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    there is a window of time during which you can edit titles. after that, when you edit the title it will seem like it works, and it will edit the version of the title that shows at the top of your posts, but not the title that shows up on the forum home page
    This is correct. The window when you can edit is pretty short, like minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamespio View Post
    The last time I had a card number get misused, it was also true that the last time I had used it was at a restaurant. I have a feeling a lot of waiters are carrying card scanners, devices they run the card through that record its details to be downloaded later. Or, they are just writing down you name, card number, exp date and security code from the back of the card, sicne that's all you need to use someone's card online.

If I was going to steal someone's identity, I would only use their card number to make donations to the church.
    You mean DBT handled my food

iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Steal a credit card to sign up at Christianmingle.com to meet a nice, moral, Christian girl.

Just had my CC compromised by someone who used it to sign up at the Christian dating site...too funny.
    Since they also signed up at muslima.com, match.com and some Texas justice department felon search site I have to assume it was DBT/Jack shit for brains looking to get some strange.

No idea how they got the CC info. I last used the card 5 days before at a restaurant.
    You got it all wrong Hu, its someone just looking out for your heathen ass.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

and since the texas penal system is involved.... they might be looking to tap some ass.

My bad.

I'm a 1337 hax0r who preys on the religious....and convicted felons.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    curses. had I delayed with my fun-making of Hutash, my 1st post in this thread would have made a LOT more sense to everyone else!

Well, I can understand why they haxed Hutash.