Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

East Coast Fall Mini 1- putting the stomp on Killington

Sooooooo, Buckethead and I have been talking about a fall mini for a while. I have also talked to some of you a ULLRfest and by tin can about doing this. The date for this fine event will either be December 8/9 or 15/16
    depending on snow/trails open at this time. We are gauging interest in this with an eye toward renting a place for Sat. and possibly Friday night[s], either condo/house or skezzy motel depending on participants.
    Many of us are holding multiple 2fer1 coupons so based on past years the cost per day would be $25-30 depending on # of trails open. No need to hate on K, we know who doesn't like it. I do like skiing there early as the vibe and skiing is exciting. A group of us had a lot of fun last year and maybe we can this year.

Post interest here or by PM.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I'm in. Sounds like fun!
    The Passion is in the Risk

ski off!

jgb@etree Guest
    If it's not opening weekend @ Magic, I'll probably goto K with you guys.

Dec 15/16 ill be up for a bachelor party. They want to ski Stratton, f that, ill meet you guys at k-mart

Gman is offline Mack Master William Large
    I'm up for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    I'm up for something.
    I am not a killington skier this year(heading back to Mad River). However I do have some 2 for 1's so would be interested in attending this event.....

I'm in Cuzin A

oh yeah..
    ski off!!

:-))
    Last edited by EarlyWood; 11-14-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Mr Worldwide - like Pitbull with a better vocabulary
    There's a large Jersey contingency with kton 2fers. So we likely will add to the group.

Note: I did not specify WHAT we would be adding.
    "Yeah, yeah. you buy Playboy for the articles just like I watch Brokeback Mountain for the scenery... wait, that doesnt work."

Interesting, quite possibly in for this, but only for the 8/9th.
    Will be at Smuggs the 15th for a Worth demo day.
    go Go GO!

23-24: 63. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

Either one should work for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Oliver Wholz View Post
    Ski on / ski off!
    Yes! this would be great.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

how do jgb and pow switch off so fast?!

kmini sounds like fun, maybe sunday for me so long as can ride chair with jgbpow.

rog

The 8/9th would be the main date with 15/16 as a backup. Seems a Worthy event is happening on that date already.

Falldise returns , the FD/J**** ski off will be worth the price of admission.

nihiles will def. bring "color" and hopefully a full suit of clothes.

There are some stylish dressers at K-Mart

and Wookies

Thanks to all
    Last edited by Vt-Freeheel; 11-14-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

sunny=no goggles, just saying

rog

really hope i can make it this year. that's a crazy time for me with a semester finishing up, and grades due, etc... but if i can get down for a day i'm there. i'll have to sniff out one of these 2fer1s if it happens, but in case i can't make it dont want to request one yet.
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

I'm in had to many laughs last year not to. Would also in for place to stay. Falldise hope you can make it. Sounds like a good weekend and tons of laughs. There will be plenty safety meeting, rye and heady toppers there I am willing to bet. Can't wait. Thanks VTF for organizing.
    always forward but never straight

Sounds fun, but I'll be out of town that weekend.

That means you can pretty much count on great conditions...!
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

^^^X2
    I'll be busy eating rice and experimenting with oriental STDs.

Have fun all!

jgb@etree Guest
    Yesterday, 07:59 PM
    icelanticskier View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact COWHAMPSHIRE PARADISE

This message is hidden because icelanticskier is on your ignore list. View Post.Remove user from ignore listView Post
    Glad someone PM'd me a link to your post and I was intrigued enough to click on View Post ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    how do jgb and pow switch off so fast?!

kmini sounds like fun, maybe sunday for me so long as can ride chair with jgbpow.

rog
    Heh. Trying to pin your schizophrenic alter personality on me instead of some disgruntled old GF/BF now? While I'm sure you'd love to get the attention from me, I can assure you that I am not POW. I mean I obviously knew it wasn't me all along, but it became much clearer when the alias' creator outed himself under his 'real' TGR account in the ECRC a few days ago. You were probably too busy rapid fire posting about surfing or some bullshit to notice! As you can tell, I have absolutely no problem telling you that you're a complete fucking moran and I'll happily own the remark when I make it. I have no need to hide behind an alias.

Watch: "You're a fucking moron, icelantic douchenozzle." -- I'm jgb@etree and I approve this message.

Now please go pedal your hipster ass off a long pier into the 3' "surf" that you rave about and come back with a full TR. "Dude, the rollers were almost knee high! FUCKING SICK BRAH!!!! Now I'm going to pedal 9.45829 miles - uphill both ways - and find some chick to hit with chloroform to ensure that she won't run away when I start flapping my lips"

Not sure if K-mart has a six pack that'd fit your head and still have room for me to sit (that's why you hike all the time, right?) but I'd be willing to give it a whirl. Just don't be upset if I tell you to shut the fuck up before the chair reaches the first lift tower or 'accidentally' slam the safety bar on your massive, un-helmeted, mellon.

between my head and your fat outta shape ass, we may need a tram!

rog

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    between my head and your fat outta shape ass, we may need a tram!

rog
    quit while youre behind

shove it ya stokeless bitch!^^^^^^

rog

you winky, but know I'm right. it's ok, at least admit to yourself in private, or is there no "private" in your world?

I am going to try and make this. I have been wanting to due an early season flying/ skiing adventure to Vermont, so this would work out nicely if the weather cooperates. I'll put the feelers out to see if I can get someone to go with me. I have flown into Rutland during the summer for MTb, but never during the winter. May need a friendly mag to drop me at the airport on Sunday afternoon.
    Red-i-XS