Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    This?

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

^^that's overload...my heads gonna bust

Quote Originally Posted by gpetrics View Post
    i'll have to sniff out one of these 2fer1s if it happens, but in case i can't make it dont want to request one yet.
    http://www.killington.com/winter/2fo...1-skimag-2013/

thanx tbatt! just signed up for a 2 for 1!!!

rog

I'm in for this

I'm actually going to be able to go to this. If any Boston mags want to carpool let me know.

Bumpity.

So what's the plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Bumpity.

So what's the plan?
    Well, I'm not going to China anymore, and the hookers finally made it through customs, so let's have a fuckin party!

Due to extreme melting this week we will push off to the weekend of the 15/16th. This will allow snowmaking, both artificial and natural, to recoat the trails. I talked with Bucket last night and he is in aggrement with this plan.
    Lets get an accurate count of attendees and figure out lodging.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

jgb@etree Guest
    Bummer. Woulda been able to do it this weekend, but gotta do the family thing @ Magic next weekend, so I'm out. Unfortunately, I will not be able to meet the man, myth & legend if he decides to ride his bike up to K.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Due to extreme melting this week we will push off to the weekend of the 15/16th. This will allow snowmaking, both artificial and natural, to recoat the trails. I talked with Bucket last night and he is in aggrement with this plan.
    Lets get an accurate count of attendees and figure out lodging.

Kinda what I was expecting. Cold here today, hopefully this is moving your way with some moisture as well.
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

Are we talking sat -sun. I am thinking Friday also. Anyone else skiing fri.?

How are things shaping up for next weekend?

If this happens, should I be prepped to bring skins* and shit, or will it be early season lift served only?

*Be ready for a jong show if so, never skinned before....

Do not think there will be any options for skinning unless some snow appears which is unlikely. If snow does fall there are enough options to poach lift served.

Lets get a count of who is in Saturday and/or Sunday, also if you want to get a place to stay Sat. night.

Vt-freeheel, maybe +1
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

i am in as of now but could change by friday.... as of now making the trip for sat and then heading home sat night after a beer.... hope for some snow......
    always forward but never straight

It would be fun to meet some of you folks.
    I may be up for a friday/sunday thing if anyone else is up for friday, day trips only though.

I'm in for one day, not sure whether it will be Sat. or Sun. yet. Should know in the next day or so.

Sunday for me...have to get my boots fixed Saturday after an Intuition baking fiasco at a shop that shall not be named...going to give them a chance to make it good. I've got a couple of 2-fers if anybody needs one.

I'm on the fence, as money is tight this month and if conditions are sketch I would rather wait.

Was planning to drive (5+ hrs) possibly Friday, ski saturday and early sunday.

For anybody that plans to drive by way of Albany and use the NY149 to US 4 route, US 4 is closed north of Fort Ann until Friday at 5 PM due to a rock slide that happened about a month ago. Although it is planned to open Friday at 5, YMMV. There is a marked detour but you may want to use NY 7 to Troy then Bennington then VT 7 north to Rutland instead.

Nice tip, MNIAW. Can I split that twofer with you on Sunday, I'm hoping to make it for one day.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Looks like it's going to be Sunday for me also. If anyone wants to split a twofer let me know. Also, any mags from Boston that want to carpool, I'm rolling solo and have room in the car.

Sunday. Going to be fresh snow to ski......

I'm seriously considering joining the Mini on Sunday - is there a contact I can text to meet up with you mags when I get there?

sunday looking better for me as well now and with possible snow on the way ....

ML242 when are you planning on leaving the city??? sunday early early am or sat night????
    always forward but never straight