Trouble Logging In & Not Staying Logged In

I log in, get the 'please hold we're logging you in' screen, then when the forums come back up I'm not logged in. I'm not using the wrong name/pwrd as I tested with the wrong pwrd and I got told it was wrong. It took me 5 times this morning before I was really logged in.

Then I went to another page and I was logged out again. Refresh and logged out. Open page in new tab and logged out. I have to log back in on the new page/tab, even though on the original page/tab I'm still logged in.

Happening on 2 different computers. Same router.

?

Something funky's going on. I logged out on the laptop to test and now can't log back in. (don't try this at home folks)

Have alerted the webgurus. Thanks for the heads up.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Testing.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"
    Sturgis Uncensored

New posts button is wonky too, only showing the new posts, not all posts with the newest at the top.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

The problem is when logging in from the log-out page specifically, however if you are on the homepage or a thread page you should be able to log in again. We are working on this issue. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

seems to be fixed for me, thanks!