Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1317

Thread: Solisunday?

Hey don't sell solitude short. The new magic carpet will be turning as well.

Solitude sucks, I dont know why any one would want to ski there. Alta is where its at.
    Points on their own sitting way up high

Opening Day gnar.

Tomorrow will be the first Solisunday of the season. $49 lift tickets with Link, Apex, and Moonbeam open. Although it's still only groomers it's a lot more aesthetic up there than last season.

First Solisunday of the year in the books. Great seeing everybody yesterday, felt good to rip some groomers, and the pitchers at the Argenta are still way overpriced. Great times.
    Keep it unclipped

solly has $49 sunday lift tickets?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Loinlover View Post
    solly has $49 sunday lift tickets?
    only if you ski in jeans
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Still $49 lift tickets till Monday. Eagle opened today, it snowed/graupled hard all afternoon and should be pretty good tomorrow. I saw some guy in a tan/grey coat duck the rope into Gary's Glade 7 times, it looked like he was having fun.

The BCC road was in typical early season junkshow form. Several cars/trucks off into the ditches, as usual once you get past Mill D it starts getting a little dicey.

whats going on phorn open yesterday summit???
    33 in 48 and websites saying 7 of 8 lifts open today
    should I believe them
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Got up there early both yesterday and today, conditions were stellar. Pretty psyched about Solitude so far!

So what are you driving these days? Not like I would have found you yesterday, but hope to in the near future.

What a day yesterday was, refills were plenty-full.

I've got a black pathfinder but could also be in Sara's blue passat wagon or my buddy's white outback (good luck with that one).

Edit- but I'll be surfing in CR for the next two Solisundays, so let's catch up later in December.

First season with the soli pass so looking to meet up with some of you. Driving a red tacoma with VT tags and probably sporting a blue jacket most days. Met some folks yesterday in the lot, Jack and Lisa, not sure if they're mags but sounded like they had a good sunday crew going.

Oh yeah, it was really freaking fun up there too. Bummed I'm sitting at work now with the new lifts opening up, but I hear it might snow again this winter.

Hutch, you lead a rough life. Damn, surfing for 2 weeks, the crap you go through! I'll just call ya in a few weeks on Sunday.

Altman, you met the Queen of SoliSunday then! Jack is too laid back to be the king.

When I can see again up there, will look for the VT plates on the red Taco.

Quote Originally Posted by Altmanator View Post
    Driving a red tacoma with VT tags and probably sporting a blue jacket most days. Met some folks yesterday in the lot, Jack and Lisa, not sure if they're mags but sounded like they had a good sunday crew going.
    You were parked right behind Jack and Lisa, Jake, and me. We're there pretty much every Sunday, usually with another Red Tacoma just like yours but four doors. I drive the silver Chevrolet 2500 that was parked kiddy corner in front of you.

I left around 2, otherwise you'd be telling us about meeting Jack and Lisa and some Bob guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    You were parked right behind Jack and Lisa, Jake, and me. We're there pretty much every Sunday, usually with another Red Tacoma just like yours but four doors. I drive the silver Chevrolet 2500 that was parked kiddy corner in front of you.

I left around 2, otherwise you'd be telling us about meeting Jack and Lisa and some Bob guy.
    I looked all day for some Bob guy and never saw ya. Saw Lisa and Elis.
    What a fun day!

Right on! I'll keep my eyes out for the trucks and hopefully catch up with you guys soon. Might not make it up this Sunday with family in town, but pretty much every sunday after that I'll be there.

One of the better summit openers
    good to see some stoke producing mags having fun
    AND SPECIAL GUEST ATHELETES
    many of these

makes me

supposedly HC weds.

Thumbs up

Great to see you in the white room again SFB. Thanks for the snackypoo bro. Much obliged.

SoliMonday?

Summit

Rumors of his demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Altmanator View Post
    First season with the soli pass so looking to meet up with some of you. Driving a red tacoma with VT tags and probably sporting a blue jacket most days. Met some folks yesterday in the lot, Jack and Lisa, not sure if they're mags but sounded like they had a good sunday crew going.

Oh yeah, it was really freaking fun up there too. Bummed I'm sitting at work now with the new lifts opening up, but I hear it might snow again this winter.
    Fresh blood! (technically lisa is Bryce Kellogg on the board, but doesn't check in, and I haven't been on here in a LONG time...)

I'm one of the other girls in the sunday crew, along w/ Tradygirl who makes an appearance every so often

I am sporting a purple patagucci coat this year, and will either be on s7's or a burton custom board depending on my mood. (Sun, Mon, Weds, for now - may add/be up there other days..) gold color LandRover, has maggot stickers & soon a New England patriots banner on the back window

~Elis.
    Last edited by skiguide; 11-23-2010 at 09:44 AM.
    current ventures:

<<| Downhill-Divas |>> social network for women's mountain biking, skiing & snowboarding!
    twitter.com/elisabethos
    Adventures in Search & Social Marketing
    ...pmgear...

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post

Summit

Rumors of his demise have been greatly exaggerated.
    C, I want the first one, you know why, e-mail me print pricing or is it on your site?
    2ndly
    heard about the resurrection, glad you got in on film

You're forgetting another maggette, aren't you? PGP will be back in full force when she gets clearance from Doc G.

SoliMonday was totally righteous. Never made it over to Summit but am loving how everything is getting filled in so nice!

Quote Originally Posted by skiguide View Post
    Fresh blood! (technically lisa is Bryce Kellogg on the board, but doesn't check in, and I haven't been on here in a LONG time...)

I'm one of the other girls in the sunday crew, along w/ Tradygirl who makes an appearance every so often

I am sporting a purple patagucci coat this year, and will either be on s7's or a burton custom board depending on my mood. (Sun, Mon, Weds, for now - may add/be up there other days..) gold color LandRover, has maggot stickers & soon a New England patriots banner on the back window

~Elis.
    Fightin' to save the motherfucking day...

Quote Originally Posted by FartBag Commando View Post
    You're forgetting another maggette, aren't you? PGP will be back in full force when she gets clearance from Doc G.
    sorry, of course PGP was on the IR list! she's basically my twin now, with a purple jacket too & Rossi bc110's
    current ventures:

<<| Downhill-Divas |>> social network for women's mountain biking, skiing & snowboarding!
    twitter.com/elisabethos
    Adventures in Search & Social Marketing
    ...pmgear...

Any of you solisundayers have a recommendation for daycare on Sundays for our 2 year old? The Solitude daycare is way too steep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Any of you solisundayers have a recommendation for daycare on Sundays for our 2 year old? The Solitude daycare is way too steep.
    I feel your pain. Been dragging T up for seasons now and swapping skiing/babysitting/playing in snow near truck. Hire a sitting to come with and hang in the big screen bag lunch area?

Woodsy, thought of you as SOON as I saw Chad's pic of Summit! I see that on your wall for sure.