New England MFD dealers

Anybody know of a shop in New England that has experience with mounting MFDs? Ordering a new pair very soon and don't have the proper tools to do the job myself.

bump...MFDs just arrived. Any advice is much appreciated!

Did you buy them from a local shop or online?

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbrese View Post
    Did you buy them from a local shop or online?
    Bought online from Backcountry Freeskier. I was considering either Vermont North in Warren or Ski Rack in Burlington but that would require a 3 hr drive for me.

Skirack does in Burlington

I imagine OGE but again thats 3 hours for you.

I searched their page and these seem to be the only two.

I brought the template to Ski Fanatics in Campton, NH and they did a great job.

Good to know.

Try checking with Ken Jones up in Manchester. Lonnie is the guy you want to to talk to. I'm not sure if they have any direct experience with MFDs but all of the work I've had done by him has been solid. DIY shouldn't be too much of an investment as a fallback. Check some of the mounting threads for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by skibum220 View Post
    I brought the template to Ski Fanatics in Campton, NH and they did a great job.
    This seems like my best option - I gave them a call and they said it'd be no problem. What skis did you mount them on?

Quote Originally Posted by BP Pow View Post
    This seems like my best option - I gave them a call and they said it'd be no problem. What skis did you mount them on?
    I got them mounted on Ramp Groundhogs. I've actually got another pair of skis and Alltimes and ill be bringing them there to get mounted. Did they say they needed the template? I'm wondering if its worth getting another template to bring over.

Quote Originally Posted by skibum220 View Post
    I got them mounted on Ramp Groundhogs. I've actually got another pair of skis and Alltimes and ill be bringing them there to get mounted. Did they say they needed the template? I'm wondering if its worth getting another template to bring over.
    Nice skis...Mike mounted them on my Night Trains today and did a great job! He was super detailed and asked me all the questions he needed to ask. He did use the template on mine so I would recommend bringing one if you can get it. I'll bet he could manage without it but better safe than sorry.

For anyone else reading, Ski Fanatics in Campton NH is the real deal! I would highly recommend going there, those guys know their stuff.