Kirkwood Ski Lease. appr. $250/mo

Okay folks, I am putting feelers out there for what may just be the best ski lease opportunity in the valley this season. Location is right at the bottom of the Back 40 and Spur exists, so after a long slog, you can ski right down to a cold beer. If you are not familiar with this location, your right near 88 at the front of the valley, so easy to get out at the end of the day. Shuttle, walk or drive to the lifts.

Any way, two friends of mine, and previous lease mates, are looking to fill up a cabin to capitalize on a opportunity. 3 Bedroom home. Looking for total of 6 on the lease. $250/person/month is the approximate cost (will depend on utilities, but these two have leased in the valley for several years and understand the cost of power). Lease will run for four months from mid December until Mid April.

I've stayed with these folks before. In our last place, beds were first come/ first serve, but lease mates had priority over guest. We would often pack guest on the couch, futon and floors. We had a $25 few, but that was a few years back. We would often plan meals together, but everyone was pretty much responsible for feeding themselves. We all cleaned before we left for the weekend. We all showed up pre season to stack wood and get situated for the winter. We drank plenty of beer, had a good time. They are snowboarders, if that matters to you. They enjoy hiking for turns.

They have a dog and lease is pet friendly.

Feel free to ask general questions in this thread.

If you are interested, PM me to get more details and I will forward your info to the lease owners. In the meantime, I've asked them for some more details about the house and what they want in other lease mates.

Send them my info and find out when they need a yes by ...

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Message sent. As for those who PM'ed me.

BTW, this is not the A-frame, but a different place nearby recently vacated by a patroller family, so I think it is a bit cozier.

Also, they are thinking of setting it up by room, so couples make it easier, but will also room with singles - but basically setting it up so you have a room and can leave stuff in the closets, sheets on the bed, etc.

I sent you a PM as well, and we're a pretty clean couple. Also used to handling SchralpMacchio if required...

^^^haha. So true.

Hey, ChoderFerret, PM me your email addy. I tried to send you a PM, but your box don't allow it.

Holy shit.
    I don't care about this slum renting...
    choderferret gets the win for October for tgr name. Period

actually, it might have been ChowderFerret.

And who told you it was a slum.

May talk to the Mrs. if you're not full already. Is this group kid friendly, as in fairly quiet after 8pm, or beer drinking party animals? Mini DJSapp isn't ready for skiing yet (will be 3 in Feb.), but leaving the Mrs. + mini behind for extended periods is tough. We would need bedroom priority when we're up as a group, but if I'm alone I can sleep almost anywhere.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

I'll check with them on this. I stayed with these guys about three or four seasons ago. Yes, there were beers after 8PM back then, and the house was smoke friendly, but is was not really a party house, outside of another room mates birthday weekend. Check my PM.

Hey man are you taking any RV refugees?