Big Sky Drinking

and/ or skiing. hit me up.
    "he doesn't know to behold what the cold frost can do..."

See ya opening weekend.
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.

Live in BZN but will be around ski season. Im down for some mtn biking I haven't really explored BS trails yet.
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

lookn forward to it, dale.
    nest, my bike isnt in too great of shape at the moment. but hit me up for some turns come winter

I'm game to (1) ski then drink, or (2) Drink then ski, or (3) drink.

I am down in bozeman, but moving up this month. We should shred!
    Quote Originally Posted by splat,Huckin eh?, and Stroupskier, respectively
    Someone shoulda warned him that no matter how brutal winter or summer can be, a bad post on TGR can be almost impossible to weather once the shitstorm breaks loose.

Or worse, the "Shitnado"!

No, a shiticane.

one week bitches
    "he doesn't know to behold what the cold frost can do..."

Hi MT Mags - I'll be rolling through Big Sky the 16th - 20th, would love to hook up for a day of laps. Never been to Big Sky before, but have a strong racing background and have skied Squaw, Snowbird, Alta, Mt Baker, Jackson Hole, BC and heli in Nelson, Whistler, Steamboat, etc. Will be with a group of 700 college kids, if any younger Mags are trying to party it up.

Cheers

Holy shit Relentless, sure hope you brought some girls in that group. Though something makes me doubt it... And Ramcharger is where it's at...spread the word.

Gonna be down Friday night until Tuesday skiing and such. Shoot me a PM if anyone wants to get a beer or ski.

Also, we'll be down there with my parents. Is there anything we should check out while we're there. Perhaps a day trip to West Yellowstone or somewhere else. I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks.

If you're out there for a few days, a day snowmobiling in Yellowstone is a great break for people that don't get 100 days a year. Was out there last year and did that after 4 days of riding. Great time.

Or if the folks are down for something lese adventurous then personal snowmobiles I'd suggest a snowcoach through Yellowstone. I'm trying to remember the name of the company I worked with through Big Sky concierge. Very chill crew, great scenery, excellent tours (Wildlife/geysers etc.). Little spendy but may well be worth it (I never did a tour myself). Call up BS, I'm sure they're still running through the same guy.

Sister and Brother in law did the snow coach thing last year. Loved it.

Saw wolves and even a sleepy looking bear as well as tons of other critters.

Snowmobiling in the park is kind of lame, guided, limited and well..... lame.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Prefer seeing Yellowstone on the back of a snowmobile 10X better than in a snow coach tour. We do it every January on our off ski days. Even though you go with a guide, still beats being packed into a snow coach.