LTB: Ruffwear Dog Pack (M)

Know its a long shot, but i'd figure i'd try here first. PM me if you have one you want to sell
    I resolve PC issues remotely. Need to get rid of all that pr0n you downloaded on your work laptop? Or did you just get a ton of viruses from searching for "geriatic midget sex"? Either way I can fix them. PM Me for maggot prices.

Follow me on Twitter
    Facebook - Become a Fan

I don't have a ruffwear pack, but I do have a mountain hardware pack I'd sell. I suspect it would be too big though. How big is your dog?

If you can't find a used one, check out backcountryk9.com. They have good prices and sometimes have open box items for cheap. Good customer service as well. they'll usually match other prices as well. We got a ruffwear pack earlier this summer from them and just ordered a float coat as well.

I got a large, I think -- I'll look. But I'll get rid of it if you're interested.

He's a Golden Retriever that measures 29" around the rib cage. I think a large may be too big
    I resolve PC issues remotely. Need to get rid of all that pr0n you downloaded on your work laptop? Or did you just get a ton of viruses from searching for "geriatic midget sex"? Either way I can fix them. PM Me for maggot prices.

Follow me on Twitter
    Facebook - Become a Fan

yep -- way too big... sorry

Our lab is 31" around his chest and the medium fits well.