Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Lance Armstrong Banned

Edited after further review.

Lance Armstrong is a douche.
    Last edited by Ski to Be; 10-17-2012 at 06:58 PM.
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Yeah! I agree,just let it go! Lance has done a lot to make cycling popular in the US and made people Live Strong! People like to point fingers to keep your eye off the ball. Fuck the hill and let's cut their wages!

From the rumors, everyone on the tour doped. just let it go... this is a lame as dragging roger clemens through the mud. it wastes time and money, but accomplishes nothing.

Fuck lance. Seriously.
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Quote Originally Posted by OldLarry View Post
    Fuck lance. Seriously.
    I didnt think he was your type.

Quote Originally Posted by tex1230 View Post
    I didnt think he was your type.
    Cocky douchebag? Yeah notsomuch. Honestly, I think he has attracted the worst type of people to the sport. He is a big reason cyclists are generally regarded as assholes in NYC. All of the assholes saw Lance and wanted to be like him. They were assholes to begin with.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...vw7lFpoWS8qJtM

Fuck Lance, cheater or not.

Cocky douchebag? Yeah notsomuch. Honestly, I think he has attracted the worst type of people to the sport. He is a big reason cyclists are generally regarded as assholes in NYC. All of the assholes saw Lance and wanted to be like him. They were assholes to begin with.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...vw7lFpoWS8qJtM

Fuck Lance, cheater or not.

Whoa. Better watch myself around New Canaan.

I'm guessing that tack attack ( heh) was a copycat thing inspired by a stage in this year's tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Whoa. Better watch myself around New Canaan.

I'm guessing that tack attack ( heh) was a copycat thing inspired by a stage in this year's tour.
    I don't mean to over generalize- I know there are lost of bikers on here. But this is the case of more than a few bad apples. Like the dumb cunt riding in the middle of Silvermine (valley at that point) road the other day who knew full well that there were 6 cars stacked up behind her and refused to get out of the way. She finally dropped her water bottle in front of Silver Hill so had to pull over-

I don't mean to over generalize- I know there are lost of bikers on here. But this is the case of more than a few bad apples. Like the dumb cunt riding in the middle of Silvermine (valley at that point) road the other day who knew full well that there were 6 cars stacked up behind her and refused to get out of the way. She finally dropped her water bottle in front of Silver Hill so had to pull over-

I hear ya. I do 2500 miles a year, and still don't get some people. They get a nice and scary treatment from Benny in his MiniS when they pull that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I hear ya. I do 2500 miles a year, and still don't get some people.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1345812229.907816.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	119687

Benny dopes on pepperoni.

the rat got cornered supposedly - at least 10 witnesses were ready to pounce - plus i think he ran out of lawyer money. if he was innocent though you'd think he do everything to keep those yellow jerseys in the closet. always thought there was no way he was the only one who didn't do it.

I would not want to defend myself year after year after year for a yellow jersey. He knows he won everyone knows of his accomplishments, just let it go.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

the rat got cornered supposedly - at least 10 witnesses were ready to pounce -
    There is also a new book coming out!

fyi:
    Armstrong's LIveStrong Foundation raises "Cancer Awareness" it does nothing directly for "cancer research"
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Now is the time to remember the poor son's of bitches who actually trained and raced clean. Those guy's are probably working in bike shops now. Meanwhile we listen to how Lance will somehow quietly enjoy the remainder of his life between the multiple homes he owns across the world.

America = I'm rich beatch!!

Never got to hear the Hincapie testimony. Lance probably knew that was the final straw.

the fall of another false god.

Wrong Forum Jong Fuckers!

Quote Originally Posted by Svengali View Post
    There is also a new book coming out!

fyi:
    Armstrong's LIveStrong Foundation raises "Cancer Awareness" it does nothing directly for "cancer research"
    Right, because very few people are aware of cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Wrong Forum Jong Fuckers!

Lance was not about the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    I would not want to defend myself year after year after year for a yellow jersey. He knows he won everyone knows of his accomplishments, just let it go.
    Thats bs. He is an extremely wealthy person, his was wealth derived from those victories, and he can fight without any effect to his lifestyle. Plus, the charity that he believes so strongly in, will suffer irreparable harm from this.

Its the same for all these guy's. If their 100 million (or two) was at risk, and they were clean, they would fight to the death to clear their names. But they are not clean, they get to keep the loot, and they are fucking cheats.

So instead they say "fuck you" and go about their life in high society where no one cares where you got it from.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Now is the time to remember the poor son's of bitches who actually trained and raced clean. Those guy's are probably working in bike shops now. Meanwhile we listen to how Lance will somehow quietly enjoy the remainder of his life between the multiple homes he owns across the world.

America = I'm rich beatch!!
    And their names would be......?

"In addition to the number of girls in the Niagra Falls area, Brian here indicated..."

I think that has less to do with cycling and more to do with general NC douchebaggery.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Gotz View Post
    I think that has less to do with cycling and more to do with general NC douchebaggery.
    Nah- there are plenty of d bags in NC, don't get me wrong, but you can see them unloading their bikes from the train on saturday mornings, especially in the fall.

I was so happy to read about that last night. Caught like a rat in a trap. Asshole. Bet you start seeing a lot less dumb yellow rubber straps around people's wrists.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    the rat got cornered supposedly - at least 10 witnesses were ready to pounce
    10 pro-cycling witnesses who were each busted for doping and have an agenda vs. never testing positive despite being tested hundreds of times. Sounds like the USADA had quite the case.

It's amazing how the media can jade an opinion so easily.