Thread: Jackson 12/13

Jackson 12/13

Might as well start this now, even though its way to early. Lets condense all the JH hookup threads into one.

Im looking a place for November-April. Possibly longer. Preference in this order, North of town, Town, Wilson, Village Road. I have no interest in living in the Village. Cheaper the better, views of the park are a huge plus. PM me if youre looking for the same or have something opening up. Ive got plenty of references that Im clean and quite.

If anyone is looking for some partners for the pass or park drop me a line too.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Pm me, Aaron.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Bump...Still looking. Wont be long now!
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Aaron,

Probably already on your rader, but the Daily has a good place for you under cabins today.
    Live Free or Die

A, still have our place available November. Could work out well.

I may be in the market too Aaron. Not interested in living N of town cause I work/ski at the vill, but I'm game in town. Thinkin about Nov 1 through end of April or May. Shoot me a pm if your still looking.
    Skiing, whether you're in Wisconsin or the Alps, is a dumbass hick country sport that takes place in the middle of winter on a mountain at the end of a dirt road.
    -Glen Plake

Quote Originally Posted by powder_prophet View Post
    I may be in the market too Aaron. Not interested in living N of town cause I work/ski at the vill, but I'm game in town. Thinkin about Nov 1 through end of April or May. Shoot me a pm if your still looking.
    I found a place already but ill shoot you a pm when the snow flies for some skiing.
    More stoke, less shit.

Sounds good aaron. RideIt, still looking for tenants?
    Skiing, whether you're in Wisconsin or the Alps, is a dumbass hick country sport that takes place in the middle of winter on a mountain at the end of a dirt road.
    -Glen Plake

I found mine right here!
    Can't wait, Aaron, we have some exploring to do up behind the house, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I found mine right here!
    Just a heads up...looking for a house/condo to rent in the greater Jackson area as well. So far, Daily and JH Radio has turned up nothing. 2-3 bedroom. Garage a must.

Also could be looking for a roommate if we find a 3br. Time of the essence!!

I found mine right here!

I'm in!

More stoke, less shit.

Yooo people,
    I am Kristof from Belgium and also looking for a place, preferably in the village as I am working on the mountain and have no car. But I am open for any proposition! I am in already in Jackson, currently living at the hostel.
    So if anybody is looking for a roommate or someone to share a house send me a pm...
    Kristof

Quote Originally Posted by kristof1 View Post
    Yooo people,
    I am Kristof from Belgium and also looking for a place, preferably in the village as I am working on the mountain and have no car. But I am open for any proposition! I am in already in Jackson, currently living at the hostel.
    So if anybody is looking for a roommate or someone to share a house send me a pm...
    Kristof
    are you checking the JH Radio Classified ads here?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by kristof1 View Post
    Yooo people,
    Kristof

You know about the START bus?
    More stoke, less shit.

Actually I didn't...
    Thanks for the link tye1on.
    Appreciate the help!!!
    So if anybody is looking for a roommate in Jackson or the village, shoot a pm...
    Kristof

I will have another room available dec. 1st...pm me and tell me about yourself!
    You can ski downhill from the house to the bus stop...

I will have another room available dec. 1st...pm me and tell me about yourself!
    You can ski downhill from the house to the bus stop...
    Bump....
    More stoke, less shit.

Hey Everyone,

Finally joined over since I figured it'd be easier to meet up with people from the hole on here instead of NS.

I lived here all summer and now am trying to find a place to live for the winter, my current roommate ducked out on our lease after two days so looks like I'll be heading to the hostel most likely.

Is anyone trying to find people to move in? I need one room, Have a bed, some small furniture and kitchen stuff.. Not sure what to do now. Checked the radio classifieds already and emailed a few people, just wanted to try on here too.

Let me know,

-Zach

Pm on the way, Zach

Checking in, snow/splitboarder looking for partners for the pass, park, tours out of the village, and everything else. Spent some time touring in RMNP, lived in Jackson in summer/ridden at the village a lot, but first winter here (bout time!). Always travel safe. Drop me a line, beers are on me, look forward to meeting up!