Why are the Aurora threads being deleted????

Update news on TGR is better than anything on the 'boob tube'

Edit to add: PollyAss - really - have a little more respect for the victims!!!!

lame.... Luckily I have a "new posts" bookmark that shows everything, including PolAss.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Same reason the aurora thread got moved to polyass (which it does NOT belong in). The pro assault weapons lobby is strong here, it seems.

--
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

Quote Originally Posted by GimpToo View Post
    Update news on TGR is better than anything on the 'boob tube'

Edit to add: PollyAss - really - have a little more respect for the victims!!!!
    I'll move it over to Padded, you and Summit made that point. For the record I don't give one microfuck what systemblowmenow's opinion is on moderating.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Fuck yeah man.
    Life is not lift served.

Thanks Ty - much appreciated . . . and, peeps, please keep your 'polly asshattedness' where it belongs

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rover View Post
    Same reason the aurora thread got moved to polyass (which it does NOT belong in). The pro assault weapons lobby is strong here, it seems.

--
    douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    I'll move it over to Padded, you and Summit made that point. For the record I don't give one microfuck what systemblowmenow's opinion is on moderating.
    So that's why you called me on the phone several times asking my opinion? Nice to know you're a fake friend just because I made a disparaging comment to Todd Jones. How many times have we hung out compared to you hanging with anyone associated to TGR?

So fucking lame that this forum turns people into dickheads. I'm out.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

spook Guest
    so the forum made you a dickhead, huh? all this time i thought you were a natural.

advres name change implosion 5.0 in 5...4...3..2..1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    so the forum made you a dickhead, huh? all this time i thought you were a natural.
    Actually, no, in person he's a blast, funny, smart, great drinking partner. Just over-opinionated online. IRL I'd buy him a shot of Crown any day.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Actually, no, in person he's a blast, funny, smart, great drinking partner. Just over-opinionated online. IRL I'd buy him a shot of Crown any day.
    How can anyone be over-opinionated online?

Seems like a contradiction in terms.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

spook Guest
    oh, i see. so the forum made everybody BUT advres a dickhead. what was i thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    So that's why you called me on the phone several times asking my opinion? Nice to know you're a fake friend just because I made a disparaging comment to Todd Jones. How many times have we hung out compared to you hanging with anyone associated to TGR?

So fucking lame that this forum turns people into dickheads. I'm out.
    I'm not really the dude that flames guys on this board...

I really don't give a shit.

But seriously... You "quitting" and then coming back as something is tiresome.

You're nice to have around in photo/video... Seemingly less so other places around here.

But your pissing and moaning and quitting is a lot like a 12 year old girl you'd likely hate. Maybe because she's more popular