Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by smuggs View Post
    pivot skiddin down a tracked out powder coated mountain, traversing, catching air, traversing, blazing weed, cross block pole planting, waiting for my pet powder ghey boy cuz he fell and hurt himself in foofy pow, drinkin beers lap after lap cuz isnt worth it because all the sheep are doin it and you have to wait in line for 2 hours for the first round of chairs ?

you guys would rather ski yo yo lines 800 vert on 33 degree slopes making more turns than feet of air you caught all 1994 its ok, different strokes
    yer goddam straight i would. it's called soul.

hey philip, almost 40 blow jobs from you now. keep sucking!

rog

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Wow, that must be the first time I've ever agreed with you.
    Damn, sorry to hear that, it must suck being wrong all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Leroy has a heart? NOO!! It can't be!
    Don't worry, I'm just trying to act sensitive to get into your pants.

Is it working?

I have a dog too, and a really touching story about how I acquired him. I sing cheesy love songs too. How am I doing so far?

I agree that from a news perspective this story is really odd. Did they stop looking, find a body, did he show up at home hungover?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by MildWille View Post
    Attachment 116421Attachment 116422Most springs, the wife and I take a post Bridger trip to Utah. 2 or 3 years ago, we rolled up to Alta early on a 10" morning. Turned out we were the 2nd and 3rd people there that morning; 1st guy was Spademan Rob. I didn't want to make any waves and being from out of town wanted to respect local protocol, so asked him what the deal was with first chair, i.e. did we have to stay with our stuff, or could we hit up the GMD for a quick bite to go. He explained how the deal worked, which we thought was kind of f'ed up having one guy reserve the whole chair for 3 other people not there yet, but whatever, 1st or 2nd chair, big whoop. The wife and I took turns getting a breakfast sandwich to eat in line while the other watched our stuff. Turned out that Rob appreciated that we asked how things work there and we ended up on the first chair with him and one other dood, maybe it was this Hardcore fella. As much as the way the first chair scene there seems whacked and how the guy comes off in that interview, here's hoping it turns out well for him in the end.
    He is the guy with his back semi turned to the camera. I think people are over reacting to the Alta whatever the F it is called interview that was linked here. Seems to be they are usually over the top. I will reiterate I am in line many mornings and I have never witnessed anything out of the ordinary

Pretty sure this first chair business needs a thread of its own.

Otherwise stfu you first chair jongs.

Quote Originally Posted by wickstad View Post
    Pretty sure this first chair business needs a thread of its own.

Otherwise stfu you first chair jongs.
    this coming from the guy who hijacked a cool thread about chicks skiing pow to proselytize about your pansy-ass vegan diet.

get over yourself and fuck off
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    with so many obnoxious badasses around here, i'm always surprised when one guy somehow gets picked as worse than the rest. maybe it's a conformity thing. step out of line with the free spirits and get tagged.
    Spook, I usually associate you with some hair-brained shit, but I've got to agree with you on this one. If you're a big enough super-mega-douch-bag-plus-plus-plus to stand out in the middle of this non-stop dick waving contest, I'm willing to take the odds that you probably suck at life. Skiing a lot and being a huge motherfucker are not exactly mutually exclusive.
    No, the real point is, I don't give a damn
    - Carl

heard today from a buddy who knows hardcore STILL ''LooKING"";very weird disapearance.Dude spoke quite highly of hardcore; says this guy always stands up for whats right.Could see him having intervened in some funny business maybee,spec,lol? p.s. looks like that video interview portrays him inaccurately ,suprise,right!
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Yeah, Colorado sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    this coming from the guy who hijacked a cool thread about chicks skiing pow to proselytize about your pansy-ass vegan diet.

get over yourself and fuck off
    Zing - you've been branded.

::shoots hot thick biscuit-smelling morning load in thread::
    Don't Blame me, I voted for JoJo

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    heard today from a buddy who knows hardcore STILL ''LooKING"";very weird disapearance.Dude spoke quite highly of hardcore; says this guy always stands up for whats right.Could see him having intervened in some funny business maybee,spec,lol? p.s. looks like that video interview portrays him inaccurately ,suprise,right!
    The Salt Lake Tribune should hold a "where the heck is Hardcore" contest. Winner gets to ride 1st chair at Alta all season.
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    The Salt Lake Tribune should hold a "where the heck is Hardcore" contest. Winner gets to ride 1st chair at Alta all season.
    since we can't be serious....I usually Find My Friends on the floor of the MOSH PIT! keep your elbows up out there...nothin like a good face punch, to see how "hardcore"you are
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Sooo...where the fuck is this guy? No news?

Guy goes missing and all ya'll can do is argue about how getting first chair on one of the best chairs in the intermountain west works????

Hardcore wins cause that dude got a lot of first chairs!! I always thoroughly enjoyed all the times I got front row at Alta, you can't beat that rush from the line up to the building of the panic...... the Afro assholes, the hungover dude, old friends catching up...... and then its yelled "RUTROW!!" Makes.me climax just.thinking about it :) I hope they find him alive, alta's suffered a lot of losses this year. They just lost another one of those "Alta ASSholes"
    RIP Phil. Another Alta staple, legend, local.

Phil @ Alta

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAH View Post
    Guy goes missing and all ya'll can do is argue about how getting first chair on one of the best chairs in the intermountain west works????

Hardcore wins cause that dude got a lot of first chairs!! I always thoroughly enjoyed all the times I got front row at Alta, you can't beat that rush from the line up to the building of the panic...... the Afro assholes, the hungover dude, old friends catching up...... and then its yelled "RUTROW!!" Makes.me climax just.thinking about it I hope they find him alive, alta's suffered a lot of losses this year. They just lost another one of those "Alta ASSholes"
    Yes I saw Phil passed away on the Alta website. Phil had been a shop rat for decades. Waxed many a pair of skis for the family.
    carpe diem vita brevis

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAH View Post

Hardcore wins cause that dude got a lot of first chairs!! I always thoroughly enjoyed all the times I got front row at Alta, you can't beat that rush from the line up to the building of the panic...... the Afro assholes, the hungover dude, old friends catching up...... and then its yelled "RUTROW!!" Makes.me climax just.thinking about it I hope they find him alive, alta's suffered a lot of losses this year. They just lost another one of those "Alta ASSholes"
    anybody know what happened to Phil?

Next line-up on a big day someone should throw a hand grenade at the front of the line. Clean out the douches and make Alta cool again.

Quote Originally Posted by Blurred View Post
    Next line-up on a big day someone should throw a hand grenade at the front of the line. Clean out the douches and make Alta cool again.
    All the resources are currently being diverted to placing IED's along the I-70 Utah/Colorado corridor to keep all the douches from Colorado out. But regardless, GREAT IDEA!

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    since we can't be serious....I usually Find My Friends on the floor of the MOSH PIT! keep your elbows up out there...nothin like a good face punch, to see how "hardcore"you are
    Funny you should mention face punching... there's a dude at Whistler who we call "liftline Larry" and is our own version of "hardcore". Larry likes to act all north shore surf break tough guy in the lineup on pow days. Constantly vibing anyone who dare questions the way he thinks things should work. Larry thought he was all hardcore until he threw a tourist's skis out of the front of the line and then pushed the guy back when he tried to get back in line. The dude popped him square in the nose, which shattered and knocked him to the ground. Larry didn't look so hardcore sitting on the ground shaking his head with his nose all sideways and blood all over his $500 goretex jacket. Dudes like that fucking suck and while I don't wish harm on anyone, it sounds like Hardcore's moronic behavior probably lead to his own demise. Hardcore meet Darwin. It happens everyday.
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by bigdude2468 View Post
    anybody know what happened to Phil?
    Natural causes while surfing in HI. Made it to the beach then passed on with julie by his side. He seemed like he had a lot of life left in him when I last saw him, but thats not a bad way to go. RIP.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    All the resources are currently being diverted to placing IED's along the I-70 Utah/Colorado corridor to keep all the douches from Colorado out. But regardless, GREAT IDEA!
    Nobody in Colorado wants to be in Utah. That's like praying that you contract FULL BLOWN AIDS!!!!!!!

irregardless, GREAT IDEA!

Funny you should mention face punching... there's a dude at Whistler who we call "liftline Larry" and is our own version of "hardcore". Larry likes to act all north shore surf break tough guy in the lineup on pow days. Constantly vibing anyone who dare questions the way he thinks things should work. Larry thought he was all hardcore until he threw a tourist's skis out of the front of the line and then pushed the guy back when he tried to get back in line. The dude popped him square in the nose, which shattered and knocked him to the ground. Larry didn't look so hardcore sitting on the ground shaking his head with his nose all sideways and blood all over his $500 goretex jacket. Dudes like that fucking suck and while I don't wish harm on anyone, it sounds like Hardcore's moronic behavior probably lead to his own demise. Hardcore meet Darwin. It happens everyday.
    I like this story. Was him being clocked followed with applause?

No, this is canada we are talking about. They dont condone violence.

I can't wait to read the thread that happens when I go missing.....

The only thing that would make this story better would be if the tourist were the GSA.