Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    drippy vag? so i guess since you're about 12 this must be your first broken heart. don't worry, doogie, your time will come. if not, there's always the nsfw threads.
    Again with your fixation. Let the hate flow through you, young butthurt.
    Sent from my Timex Sinclair using TGR Forums

THIS dude is prob in a MINE SHAFT(if he went hiking by hellgate)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    Fighting over first chair................brilliant douchebaggery at its finest.
    TOTALLY Right on Trackhead......I got 1st chair before at alta ,one time the mountain didnt open until 11am....cant rely on the mtn opening on big pow days!............ This guy probablly is in a mine shaft,old timers of alta know most of em',and the ones in the cliffs by hellgate are easiest to access. REALY SHOULD STAY ON TRACK for the SAERCH
    Last edited by baron; 05-31-2012 at 10:10 AM. Reason: I can be wrong
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    TOTALLY Right on Trackhead.

Hope he's alive so I can punch this cuntbitch, shittalker...
    I'm confused.

so, the takeaway here is that Alta is full of cunts, but they'll go out and search for each other when one is missing. It's like Bizzaro-mountain. On the other hand, it's like a lot of other mountain towns, where the whole point seems to be proving that you're cooler than the other guy, as opposed to adopting any real life goals.

Hope this cunt is okay, but if he just took a trip to get away, he's even more of an asshole for causing SAR members to miss work, skip family events, and go out looking for him.

This thread makes me miss LCC less and less.... I'll leave it to you guys to fight over it....

Has anyone checked the lift coral? Maybe Hardcore is just in line for 1st chair on opening day next season!

I'd be friends with the dood if it meant he stood there waiting super early so that I could rock up right when the lift cracked and score 1st chair. I'll pretend to listen to anyone's bullshit on a 15 min chair ride for that scenario.
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

Ideal scenario ... he's found alive.... Reads these posts... Has an epiphany and is a better person for it..... Just wondering.... Would anyone here accept the nick name Hardcore ?.... Maybe I'll ask my dad Extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkares View Post
    This thread makes me miss LCC less and less.... I'll leave it to you guys to fight over it....
    We're glad you feel that way.

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    We're glad you feel that way.
    Heh, I resemble that remark every time someone complains about Snowbowl.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

if he is dead, i got dibs on first chair. dibs are ok at alta, right?
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

This thread is kind of sad. I'm surprised it went the direction it did, I kind expected to catch some flack for my posts after I wrote them but I guess its evident the kind of impression this guy made on those around him and that I'm not the only one. Thats pretty sad though. I hope the guys still alive.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

ALTA is Peacefull!!!!!!!........lets get things nice and sparkling clear;alta emits an essence of tranquility,;I only met 2 mad people there Ever,only one was a skier,other was a bartender .Anger seems a down-the-canyon road problem
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    if he is dead, i got dibs on first chair. dibs are ok at alta, right?
    What is the statute of limitations to hold his spot in line as long as he is still missing? Sorry man, this seats for Hardcore...
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

alta is literally the worst. this story/thread is proof of it

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Imagine if your friend or loved one was in his place and you found this thread. He is most likely not reading this but they might.

Please have compassion for them if you can't find any in your heart for him.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn View Post
    Imagine if your friend or loved one was in his place and you found this thread. He is most likely not reading this but they might.

Honestly I cannot say I'd give a shit if people were saying true but unflattering things about someone I cared about who was missing. Doubt it would be a surprise to me, I am sure everyone is aware of how this guy acts.

This thread is sad but the tone is actually somewhat compassionate. No one is saying they hope hes dead, no one is saying he deserves to die, everyone is hoping the best for him, despite the fact that he is a prick.

I think it might be stranger for me to hear people talking about someone I cared about as if they were a different person.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    This thread is kind of sad. I'm surprised it went the direction it did, I kind expected to catch some flack for my posts after I wrote them but I guess its evident the kind of impression this guy made on those around him and that I'm not the only one. Thats pretty sad though. I hope the guys still alive.
    Leroy has a heart? NOO!! It can't be!

Seriously, though, If this guy is dead, (and it kind of looks that way? How many days lost in the mountains?) It is really sad that this is how he will be remembered... No time to get himself right with the world? Sad.

Ski Patrol must of blown them up.

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn View Post

I hear ya. It's gotta suck knowing your lock on 1st chair is gone.

i don't know the guy obviously, but i didn't really find anything distasteful about the interview. i think the policy of being able to hold spots for someone on first chair is ridiculous. but if that was the policy, i would certainly appreciate a guy like hardcore saving me a seat since i can't arrive early due to dropping kids off at school. i also think that someone who has saved spots for others for years and hasn't gotten in dozens of all out brawls can't be all that brash.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    i don't know the guy obviously, but i didn't really find anything distasteful about the interview. i think the policy of being able to hold spots for someone on first chair is ridiculous. but if that was the policy, i would certainly appreciate a guy like hardcore saving me a seat since i can't arrive early due to dropping kids off at school. i also think that someone who has saved spots for others for years and hasn't gotten in dozens of all out brawls can't be all that brash.
    I am a season pass holder at Alta and I am in line most mornings and to be honest I have never witnessed any issues. Hardcore is in the first rope chute with his skis on the ground and he is standing close by. I never kill myself but often I will be on one of the first chairs and I do not believe the lifties give HC any special consideration, early chairs all go with four skiers. Even on big powder days people for the most part people are civil. I have never had anyone tell me I could not ride with them if they legimately were waiting for another skier to join them. As I said holding out so you can ride with less than four has a real low success rate. I have no desire to ride with the guy and his buds but that is because there is a real likelhood of getting crabs from them.

I nearly started a brawl in Sun Valley. Four guys had someone at one of the shops drop their skis in the lift line way early ( right in front of me) and they were inside drinking coffee. I threw all their skis out of the corral and went to the front of the line.

This did not sit well with the lazy fucks inside. And at least one was wearing a one piece Bogner. Prolly a couple of depends in there too. Don't know why that makes it worse. No fisticuffs ensued, I did get first chair and it seemed the liftys were on my side as one of the guys who were too lazy to wait in line wanted them to call 'management' and the lifty just shrugged his shoulders and didn't do shit but keep shoveling the maze.

Does that make me Hardcore? In Alta that would make me a prick I guess.

Vibes to his family. Hope they find the dude with a busted up ankle or something that made him unable to motate and he just holed up for a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by carvedog View Post
    I nearly started a brawl in Sun Valley. Four guys had someone at one of the shops drop their skis in the lift line way early ( right in front of me) and they were inside drinking coffee. I threw all their skis out of the corral and went to the front of the line.

This did not sit well with the lazy fucks inside. And at least one was wearing a one piece Bogner. Prolly a couple of depends in there too. Don't know why that makes it worse. No fisticuffs ensued, I did get first chair and it seemed the liftys were on my side as one of the guys who were too lazy to wait in line wanted them to call 'management' and the lifty just shrugged his shoulders and didn't do shit but keep shoveling the maze.

BRAWL IN SUN VALLEY, NOW THAT IS SOMETHING.

good on you for throwing skis and grabbing 1st chair. i've had similiar and not quite similar run-ins in the past, but not much more than some pushing and shoving going on. always good to stand yer ground and never back down when you know yer in the right. stupid shit goes on in the lineup when surfing as well. folks think they can get away with anything out there and i'm usuually the one to call out the bullshit. one day on the cape quite a few years back there was this flamboyant arrogant surfer that was grabbing every wave, dropping in on others, and just being a douche. no one did anything about it till i decided to go left when he was coming right and i fully clotheslined decked him across his chest and told him why i took him out. he chilled after that. felt bad when i'd heard he died in a car wreck a few days later

twas painful to see the douche, wade stand on luffers skis and all luffers could do is whine at him. i don't give a fuck how big a dude is and if he knocks me out for me standing my ground, i'll gladly get up, shake his hand and tell him, "good one". done it before

stand your ground, pussies.

rog

Funny, I guess I'm turning soft, but my response was a bit the opposite to this. When I'm gone, I don't want to be remembered for the times I went agro on people for not following proper form in line. It made me resolve to lighten up a bit when all of the Tools are cutting in the lines on Jupiter on a powder day. Unfortunately I am the guy who has stood his ground too often, and is one chair worth screwing up an otherwise good powder day over?

Quote Originally Posted by carvedog View Post

Vibes to his family. Hope they find the dude with a busted up ankle or something that made him unable to motate and he just holed up for a bit.
    For what it is worth I have never seen him leave his skis unattended. His coat is so filthy dirty I think most people would gladly ride with someone else. I guess I don't get what the big deal is, if you are one of the first 50 chairs you get untracked on a big day anyway.