Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiJunky05
    here's to making out in the streets then eating a large Rise and Shiner at KKD. My head is not pleased with my (binge drinking) decisions.
    Here's to you fucking right off college boy. Some of us have to work for a living. It can't be all skiing, making out w/ babes, and drinking. You'll see some day. Fucker.

AHHHHHhhhhhhhh.

I miss college.
    Not the studying so much- the making out with girls on the street while drinking part.

Best video of the winter, so far. Those are some super big hucks, I think you guys might need to find a steeper landing though...

Quote Originally Posted by Altaholic
    I forgot about What Ale's You, that is around the corner by the Flynn right? I SO MISS KOUNTRY KART DELI!!!! That place is a mad house after last call at 2 AM. I don't miss Rasputin's that place is a dive if there ever was one.
    Whatever you do, don't go to Kountry Kart and pass out in the bathroom until after they close, come to and realize the door is key locked and you can't get out, make some phone calls to find the owner to let you out, inadvertantly set off the silent alarm, and have B-towns finest show up to see you making yourself a grilly on the flat top. Not that I'd know anything about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles
    Whatever you do, don't go to Kountry Kart and pass out in the bathroom until after they close, come to and realize the door is key locked and you can't get out, make some phone calls to find the owner to let you out, inadvertantly set off the silent alarm, and have B-towns finest show up to see you making yourself a grilly on the flat top. Not that I'd know anything about that.
    I've passed out in the front of the store, but my friends have thankfully woken me before they stepped out.

That is by far the best KKD story I've ever heard.

And quoting Warthog: "It can't be all skiing, making out w/ babes, and drinking." - if you shape things correctly, all three of those can be found throughout your entire life. It just happens that it gets concentrated in the early 20s for some reason.

Last year's vid

much smaller file (101mb )
    it was cool when we made it, but it's so 2004

in last years vid:
    Don wears a yellow coat
    I wear a blue coat and look more similar to Snowrider (chris).
    We tried to include more people in the vid
    we were only there for 1 week w/ more sun
    we stayed inbounds
    we had smaller genitalia.

As for skiing around here lately...Bolton thursday nights for the corporate race league (glorified Nastar!) and occasionally (now more consistantly) Stowe. I feel our little beaver or whatever it is named Phil has granted us good fortune for late Feb/March.
    Alright, just watched the 04' vid and it is pretty damn sick as well. You guys definately didn't go as big, but you still went pretty huge.

Did you hit puberty within the last year cuz your cojones sure were bigger in 05'.

I like the brief footage of Corbett's - why was there no Corbett's in the 05'? The conditions were unreal for each of the trips - you fewls got really lucky.

Again, nice work. Maybe I'll see you jackasses in VT if and when it dumps.

Thumbs up

If I went to UVM, I would try to join your club.
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Huxtable

I like the brief footage of Corbett's - why was there no Corbett's in the 05'? The conditions were unreal for each of the trips - you fewls got really lucky.

Again, nice work. Maybe I'll see you jackasses in VT if and when it dumps.
    while conditions were awesome again this year, the base wasn't deep enough and corbet's wasn't even open this year while we were there, which didn't really matter much since it forced us to try some new things and go to new places...as far as VT is concerned, today was a good park day, but that gets old really fast, we need a dump, or two, or three...

-rj

Quote Originally Posted by t-bar
    while conditions were awesome again this year, the base wasn't deep enough and corbet's wasn't even open this year while we were there, which didn't really matter much since it forced us to try some new things and go to new places
    That's what I figured. But, when you guys were there this year wasn't it when during the 'two-week-non-stop-dump' in the west where places in CA got over 10ft of snow? Either way, bad ass stuff, Corbett's or not.

I've passed out in the front of the store, but my friends have thankfully woken me before they stepped out.

That is by far the best KKD story I've ever heard.

And quoting Warthog: "It can't be all skiing, making out w/ babes, and drinking." - if you shape things correctly, all three of those can be found throughout your entire life. It just happens that it gets concentrated in the early 20s for some reason.
    You are correct sir.

I actually know some who never had any of the three. Poor bastards.

Sweet video. That was exactly what I need 1 day before I hop a plane to JH. I just hope the conditions come even close to what you all had.

Great Stoke guys! Way to represent EC.
    Warning Powder may be deeper than it appears.

Girthy, Fucking Girthy.
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

extreme stokage... lovin it!!

Ha ha! In case anybody is still looking at this thread (how dare we let it drop to page 2!!) - I have a funny story.

I had a meeting today (still in it) at 2 PM. I got in the conference room early to set up my laptop with the overhead. Got the BRILLIANT idea to start playing the movie on the big screen when the executive director of my department glances into the conference room (before the meeting started)...

...and he was STOKED. Just said that he's going to Utah next week. Brownie points when I thought I was gonna get reprimanded. NICE!

I am honored to know that we are contributing to a healthy working environment (and a possible job promotion)! Right on.

Now its off to Mad River Glen for the weekend
    "Stoke your own fire or burn out like the rest"

Quote Originally Posted by snowrider
    I am honored to know that we are contributing to a healthy working environment (and a possible job promotion)! Right on.
    One can only hope. I'm just happy I'll have something to say during those akward moments when we are side-by-side at the urinals...

Cool Vid ! Great Stokage !!!

Some ballz'e hucks.
    Smoke'em If You Got'em

One of the finest homegrowns ever posted here!

By far the best video I've seen in a long time. Fantastic work, gents. You one-upped yourselves from last year, no doubt. So cool. Damn.

Thumbs up

Kick your mom in the head sweet!

That was juuuust excellent. Good job UVM =)

Sweet vid. Something special about seeing mere mortals hucking their meat and ripping the pow. Makes it all seem more real than the heli-AK-bluebird-rockstar versions.

Would like to have seen a few close-ups of the riders to put names to faces but that is just a little nit pick to a totally sweet homebrew film. FKNA!!
    "Don't tease me about my hobbies, I don't tease you about being an asshole"

Sweet flick.....good skiing. Quality production.

Nice work UVM crew!

Bidumpity bump

Because I'm drinkng a Long Trail and watching this yet again. This is fantastic work.

You guys fucking rule.

Thumbs up Jackson does not suck

What do East Coasters do when they get in snow with texture?

Rip Shit

Damn, there was some serious "TO THE BED" though