FS: 2011 185 NORDICA GIRISH / FLYLOW Magnum & Chemical Pants / Arcteryx Hercules

10/11 185 Nordica Girishes (The rockered ones) drilled twice, once for a Jester Demo and once with Quiver Killer inserts for a 318 BSL Solly 977/916/920 footprint. In good shape, no major damage, maybe 10 Days. Didn't ski 'em at all this year. Just looking to get what I paid for 'em. 200.00 Shipped.

11/12 Flylow Magnum Pants...M...Purple...The stretchy ones. Again, New and unworn. Again, just looking for what I paid for 'em. 75.00 Shipped.

??/?? Flylow Chemical Pants...M...Black...the original ones. Lightly worn. Still in great shape - No rips, stains, tears. 50.00 Shipped.

Arcteryx Hercules Hoody...M...Navy / Cobalt blue. A lot like the Hyllus fleece-lined jacket. Bomber garment. No rips, stains or tears or stank-ass. 100.00 Shipped.

There was J, Double J, KJ, JJ, another guy who said 'Just Call Me J', Shaggy, and a guy who called himself Whooshit.

Both Flylow Pants SOLD
    There was J, Double J, KJ, JJ, another guy who said 'Just Call Me J', Shaggy, and a guy who called himself Whooshit.

I'm interested in the Girish. I've been on the Enforcer for three seasons and love those and the Girish. Nordica's are awesome skis. Couple of questions:

Do they have 20 days total or just by you?

Why two mounts in 20 days?

Room for a Duke/ Baron mount or a Jester demo remount?

You say no major damage, but is there any base or edge damage?

Thanks

Arc T Herc jacket SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by ashland View Post
    I'm interested in the Girish. I've been on the Enforcer for three seasons and love those and the Girish. Nordica's are awesome skis. Couple of questions:

Do they have 20 days total or just by you?

Why two mounts in 20 days?

Room for a Duke/ Baron mount or a Jester demo remount?

You say no major damage, but is there any base or edge damage?

Thanks
    PM SENT...