Skier Shop out of VT unloading their inventory on ebay store.

Just passing on my good fortune.

Skier Shop out of Stowe VT is unloading their inventory on their Ebay store.

http://myworld.ebay.com/skiershop-co...id=p4340.l2559

I'm taking a risk, because the deal was too good to pass up. I just bought a new pair of 2012 Klint Krypto Rockered Powder Skis 182cm w/ Marker K12 CTI Bindings for $375 shipped no tax. Buy it now price was $699.00, I offered $375 and they took it. I know it's a new company, but I have heard good things and will roll the dice on the Krypto.

Right now there is a new pair of 2012 Klint Krypto Rockered Powder Skis 189cm w/ Tyrolia Peak 15 for auction, buy it now at for $599. I think the reserve is around $400. Anything that is make an offer, offer below asking, they are just trying to get their cost out of it so they can put the money back into purchasing inventory for summer bike season.

You can also call them about other inventory on their website -- whether listed on eBay or not -- and make an offer. I picked up a pair of Surface Walk Frees at a great deal in late February just by making an offer over the phone. They're willing to work with you on a price and seem like good peoples. Quick shipping too -- although it doesn't make much of a difference now.

Yeah. After my offer was accepted on ebay, I called them up, spoke to Jeff (very cool) about the difference between the189 adn 182. He answered all my questions. Though I bid on the 182, Jeff said I could have either pair at the same price. The are making killer deals either by phone or ebay.