Page 149 of 402 FirstFirst ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 10029
    Shot a 47- net 41 but par was just a number assigned with no meaning outside of the match. What would par be if you played from the 3rd tee to the 7th hole at your home course? Distance? Winning score was 38 shot by our 3 HC. Sad that you don't like playing golf.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Shot a 47- net 41 but par was just a number assigned with no meaning outside of the match. What would par be if you played from the 3rd tee to the 7th hole at your home course? Distance? Winning score was 38 shot by our 3 HC. Sad that you don't like playing golf.
    Par has no meaning in stroke play. Only more or less. Or in your case, a lot more, or a lot less.

47? Pics or it didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

With all your greatness I'm sure you would have shot even "Par"

Is that guy in back reaching for an abacus to tally your score?
    Hugh Conway sucks
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

God I am glad I'm not you.

God I am glad I'm not you.
    There's another thing we can agree on! We're on a roll now Wooley-boy!
    Hugh Conway sucks

spook Guest

that's an old pic, isn't it?

wooley's goin doooooooowwwwnnnnnn!

Yep. The weather yesterday was about the same. A little warmer with less hail on the greens. I don't GoPro all my rounds except in my brain.

Shot of the day. Missed the 12' window to the par 3 that we teed up for in another fairway about 140 yds from the left of the green. My tee shot dropped 30 yds short. Needed to hit a knock down sand wedge under tree limbs and over the greenside bunker and hit a spot +/- 2 feet just past the bunker to hold the green that sloped away. Hit it 2-3" short and the ball ended up under a pile of leaves in the bunker. I could see part of the ball so I hit at steep angle into the mess and splashed the ball onto the green 6' from the hole. Missed the putt for a 5.

Yep. The weather yesterday was about the same. A little warmer with less hail on the greens. I don't GoPro all my rounds except in my brain.

Shot of the day. Missed the 12' window to the par 3 that we teed up for in another fairway about 140 yds from the left of the green. My tee shot dropped 30 yds short. Needed to hit a knock down sand wedge under tree limbs and over the greenside bunker and hit a spot +/- 2 feet just past the bunker to hold the green that sloped away. Hit it 2-3" short and the ball ended up under a pile of leaves in the bunker. I could see part of the ball so I hit at steep angle into the mess and splashed the ball onto the green 6' from the hole. Missed the putt for a 5.
    Missing 6 footers for double bogus sounds more like the Wooley we all know and vaguely dislike...

/tfwy
    Last edited by stfu&gbtw; 10-31-2014 at 03:14 PM.
    Hugh Conway sucks

So you're dumb AND an ass. Whooathunkit. Please don't like me.... a lot.

So you're dumb AND an ass. Whooathunkit. Please don't like me.... a lot.
    C'mon now Wooliscious... We're so tight, I could totally infect you with ebola from here.
    Hugh Conway sucks

My neighbor of 30 years told me what he liked about me was that I never got mad, but I always, always got even. If you ever find yourself this way where we can golf or ski depending on our mood, look me up. I hang with a group of climbing guides and ski alpinists who like to take guys up to, and maybe over, their heads. We could golf and I would arrange a route for you to ski with them afterwards.

See a line you might like?

My neighbor of 30 years told me what he liked about me was that I never got mad, but I always, always got even. If you ever find yourself this way where we can golf or ski depending on our mood, look me up. I hang with a group of climbing guides and ski alpinists who like to take guys up to, and maybe over, their heads. We could golf and I would arrange a route for you to ski with them afterwards.

See a line you might like?

Yep.. if that's your speed, I think we could have a lot of fun. I don't think I'll be in your neck of the woods, maybe ever... But pm me when you head to Ft. Collins and we'll play some golf.
    Hugh Conway sucks

Will do. My baby brother has a back yard on South Ridge GC. We could play there. His name is Chris in case you bump into him.

Looks like he bumped into me already...
    Hugh Conway sucks

Fore! Who's playing golf, yo-

Squeeeezed and I mean sqeeeezed in 9 at Fossil Trace this morning, as the polar vortex was approaching. Started warm enough for a T, then as the front passed, I was on 7 and it felt like I had walked into a meat locker. Threw on a fleece and finished up, just as the snow started coming down. Temp. probably dropped 30 degs in ten minutes.

Got in a little g yesterday, dec. 1st 70 degrees.

Winter is the best time to play golf in Bay Area.

Hadn't played in a few weeks and played Monarch Bay twice last week. Felt great the first nine and then inactivity set in. 36-42 Tuesday 45-43 on Thanksgiving. Teed off in the dark Thursday. Beautiful day. It was a bad luck 88. Up against the lip on a several sand shots. Not unhappy with my play.

The foxes were out hunting early morning. They kill Coot's and bury them in the sides of the trap for later. They are so adapted to golfers it's like we're not there.

spook Guest
    i know this will thrill some of you! i just got word from ecuador that apparently after i was cleared in august the egomaniac continued to demonstrate his power for the next 4 months until the club decided i won't be allowed back. my instructor quit after an unrelated disagreement with the same guy. so it's unfortunate but the head caddie is already hooking me up at a different club so i'll still be able to play and play with him. i'll miss the club but i would have missed playing with mi patron and my instructor and the head caddie worse. next time i'll just skip the hole and move on. i probably would have done it anyway but it was one of the hardest holes that i wanted to play because i hadn't done well on it. the best tee shot i ever hit on that hole was my downfall. fortunately, my sponsor isn't upset about it at all. i'm bringing him some books on golf in spanish and we'll play elsewhere.

Sounds like it's all for the best. And you won't have to deal with the a-hole in the parking lot, on the course or in the bar.

I just interviewed with Monterey Peninsula Country Club. Three year waiting list. Damn nice club; maybe the best. You have to get invited by a member with no referral from the club.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    I just interviewed with Monterey Peninsula Country Club. Three year waiting list. Damn nice club; maybe the best. You have to get invited by a member with no referral from the club.
    Call me in 3.5 years.

Beautiful course. I'd tuck my shirt in to play that one.

Some cool folks to hang with too!!

spook Guest
    gaaaa! shoot me!

Haven't been out much but hooked up my Dad with a Sonartec GS Tour 5w with a real Diamana Blueboard and he's in heaven. He's crushing it. Nice to give him back one...