WTF is wrong with you UTARDS

Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

In totally unrelated Utah news, why are most ( yes, not all) Mormons so fucking fat?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

"Authorities used Facebook to track the suspects down."

Rule #1 when trying to kill people. Don't post about it on facebook.
    Rule #2 when trying to kill people. DON'T POST ABOUT IT ON FACEBOOK.

Jesus Christ these 2 are morons.

I don't think they were TRYING to kill people. The title of the article implies in typical sensationalist news fashion that they placed the traps somewhere ON a trail where they knew people would set them off, ala anti mnt bike activism or something.

It sounds like they made a lean to off trail somewhere and booby trapped it. Fucking weird, pretty reckless, and a bit disturbing, but it doesnt sound to me like they were actually hoping someone would get hurt by this.

I know people that it wouldnt surprise me if they'd built booby traps for fun. One built an 8 ft tall trebuchet for a 7th grade social studies project, hes now a doctor. Difference is I bet he took down the booby traps when he was done figuring out how to build them.

I'd be curious to see the facebook posts and how the cops linked the traps to those guys. The article has damn little info.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

You think if you came across this scene you wouldn't peak your head in to check it out?

Just to get bludgeoned with a spiked fucking rock?

Plus they say children use this area. A kid may not be observant enough to notice the rock hanging there. I'm sure you'd have no problem if your kids got murdered by these guys, you know because they had no intention of hurting anyone.

Ohh right... and it's those damn reporters fault. These 2 brain surgeons obviously had zero intent to harm anyone.

Jesus... do you stick up for every retarded person someone posts a link about? Are you intentionally being obtuse in some social experiment to see who believes you are the single biggest retard on the forum?

http://digg.com/newsbar/OffTheBeat/h..._campaign=wall

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post

FKNA that brings up the mental trauma of watching the Blair Witch Project alone as a youngster.
    I thought their offices would be strewn with bunny-fucking and condom dispensers, a veritable enchanted forest of cock shafts and twat mist. - JoeStrummer

Well, the dude on the right has some pretty sweet earlobes. Bet he is a D&D player too.
    Quote Originally Posted by john c View Post
    Most of us are trying to have fun, not be Luke Skywalker and blow up the fucking death star, save the galaxy, and be the coolest Jedi at the next movie premier.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    You think if you came across this scene you wouldn't peak your head in to check it out?

Just to get bludgeoned with a spiked fucking rock?

Plus they say children use this area. A kid may not be observant enough to notice the rock hanging there. I'm sure you'd have no problem if your kids got murdered by these guys, you know because they had no intention of hurting anyone.

Ohh right... and it's those damn reporters fault. These 2 brain surgeons obviously had zero intent to harm anyone.

Jesus... do you stick up for every retarded person someone posts a link about? Are you intentionally being obtuse in some social experiment to see who believes you are the single biggest retard on the forum?

http://digg.com/newsbar/OffTheBeat/h..._campaign=wall
    Are you talking to me? I'm not sure as you appear to be arguing with someone who said that these guys were awesome and harmless.

They are reckless stupid and obviously dangerous but what is missing is indication of decidedly homicidal intent, or else they would have put it on a trail and hidden the trap better. The headline implying they put it on a trail and the sole purpose of this endeavor was to cause harm to other human beings. That does not seem to be the case, not saying I dont think they deserve consequences, but there is a reason they were only charged with a fucking misdemeanor, which I think is appropriate. You could always help ramp up an internet which hunt to get it turned into a felony though I'm sure that would make the world a better place.

EDIT: Jer will post in this thread in 5,4,3...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Isn't this kind of thing somewhat normal on mountain bike trails in California? I remember hearing multiple incidents of people stringing up barbed wire and placing punji sticks on trails out there.

Fucked up no matter where you live.
    All I know is that I don't know nothin'... and that's fine.

What do you think their favorite bands are?

Staind, POD, Linkin' Park, etc. Whatever Leroy has on his iPod shuffle.

Or Sunny Day Real Estate. That shit would make me murderous too.

This whole thing is just a big misunderstanding. This was part of their new LARPing arena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vufil...f9RVAAAAAAAAAw

LARPing is the new black.

Iceman LARPs in jeans.
    Join WAFTA, promoting downhill and freeride trails in the Wasatch. www.waftautah.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dickeymotto View Post
    Isn't this kind of thing somewhat normal on mountain bike trails in California? I remember hearing multiple incidents of people stringing up barbed wire and placing punji sticks on trails out there.

Fucked up no matter where you live.
    Is it really that hard to figure out that barbed wire strung across a mnt bike trail is attempted murder while what these guys did was a stupid reckless and dangerous, but a misdemeanor?

These guys are NOT in the same league as mike vandeman.
    Last edited by leroy jenkins; 04-23-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Is it really that hard to figure out that barbed wire strung across a mnt bike trail is attempted murder while what these guys did was a stupid reckless and dangerous, but a misdemeanor?

These guys are NOT in the same league as mike vandeman.
    What is your point? Was the sentence too harsh in your opinion or something? Obviously the two are not the same, comparing the two in order to overly demonize guys that did this was not my point. My point was that idiots placing traps on public trails (regardless of intent) is not an isolated phenomenon and trail users should watch out for things like this wherever they are. Seriously chill the fuck out and go find something useful to do instead of bitching on the internet about how wrong people are.
    All I know is that I don't know nothin'... and that's fine.