After a good half day of skiing Kirkwood this Saturday I skied down to my car to get some lunch. My last run was champ, but I had noticed my stomach not feeling to well before I started skiing down. Yeah, I know I have Crohn's disease and this keeps fucking with me every now and then, but from what I've heard I must be one of the luckiest Crohn's patients out there. Anyway, I grab some yoghurt for lunch, and start walking towards the ski lift again when I fell this pain I know all to well from my earlier Crohn's days when my situation was a lot worse than it is now. Now, my gut feeling tells me the smartest thing to do is to just get the hell down from the mountain and home where I can lie down I where my wife can take care of me if I start feeling worse. I throw down 800mg ibu to stall the pain and start driving down to the bay area.

The ibu works wonders, and that's when I make my big mistake. I stop at In and Out in Tracy to pick up some food, shove down a Number 1, animal style with no pickles and a coke to drink, and drive home where I walk in the door at about 5:30. About 10 seconds after i walk in the door, my stomach REALLY starts hurting, and all I can do is lie down on the bed, curled up and wait until I get better. I go through some ups and down until 8 pm when I realize I need to puke, and I know there's no reason to try to hold this back. I bend down by the toilet, have a dry heave at first and then the first parts of my double-double comes up.

About 3 hours later I made my 7th and final trip to the bathroom to puke. And I had a shitload of crap come up every time. And from what I could tell, it was at probably everything I ate that day, including my breakfast.

Good thing I'm better today. I have some small cramps in my stomach, but I can eat and drink relatively normal again. More to come on this later....