Intuition Cochise

I searched but didn't find specifics. I am pulling the trigger on some Cochise and found one pair online in a 27. I measured and tried on a friends 27.5 and it seemed like a perfect fit. I am going to either put a Dreamliner or Powerwrap but I don't know what size to order. I saw Marshalls review but it did not mention sizing.I have thin heel and low volume ankle with dd width. If I go with the Dreamliner what volume should I go for? I ski hard and fast but I want to be comfortable. I will not be running gates so I don't need a unbuckle the boot every run fit. 70 percent inbounds & 30 percent touring. I may buy a Powerwrap for inbounds and swap it with a Dreamliner for touring. Thanks in advance for any advice
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

i have a Cochise.
    liner-wise i'm running with a Scarpa branded Intuition out of a Mobe.

i think it's a luxury?

anyway seems pretty nice (i've only put one day on the boot).
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

I'm running powerwraps in mine and am happy with them. If your going to ski inbounds more that's the route I'd go.

I hear/read Intuition customer service is fantastic and knows how to point you to the right liner in their lineup. Give them a call.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Thanks, I ordered the 27.5 and will try the stock liner for now and call Intuition per Wooley

Pluff,
    Why are you selling your Cochise?

While you wait for your liners, I would toss the current stock ones in the Ivan for a few. 5 min at 220 will give you good results.

Ordered some Pro Tours for now is it is coming into touring season. Probably get some power wraps in the fall

Quote Originally Posted by Ski to Be View Post
    Pluff,
    Why are you selling your Cochise?
    they ski great (one day on scrapey groomers, so limited sample) and walk mode is good.
    i would say more powerful/precise than the titan and a better walk mode as well (no touring as of yet).

but what seems to a an (fairly) isolated incident of tech fitting deformation has me concerned.

i would prefer to keep them as a "one" boot, so i'm not completely sold on selling them.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    but what seems to a an (fairly) isolated incident of tech fitting deformation has me concerned.
    not sure about "isolated incident" with the tech insert issue, check this link vid someone put up - http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...Tech-sole-fail

a few buds who have cochise and swapped them out for the Dal Virus after hearing me sprack on about how much i love mine. the Virus is the same weight as compared to the Coch with a lighter liner, except the Virus has better plastic (put your finger nail or scrape your nail into both shells to test for yourself) and a way better tour mode than the Coch "walk" mode.