Planning on moving to Salt Lake this winter, looking for a roomate

Hey guys, i plan on moving to Salt Lake this winter, im saving up money as we speak and should have round 8,000 saved up by the end of the year. I am talking to dogfunk about a job, now all i need is a roommate, someone to show me around, and make me have a good time. I snowboard, and am trying to get into snowmobiling. Anything to do with being outdoors i love, i just want this trip to be a success and it would be super helpful to have a place to stay, with people who have general knowledge about the area!

Thanks
    Dave Gardner

Your best bet is probably looking on KSL Classifieds (ksl.com) and there's a section under "Other Real Estate" titled "Seeking Roommate" good spot for finding a place, too. Good luck with move.

Contact tgr user Phall he is looking for a roomie but he might need sooner than you can accept.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TGR Forums

My landlord is kicking out our other roomate for being a low life and not paying rent. I think hes hoping to fill it ASAP though.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.